Blx 180. Replacements off back order.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darack73

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Anyone elses repair status change today. Mine changed to estimate complete by 4-9-16. Anyone else get this. However it still says blx180 esc. Not blx 185 or anything similar.

Hobby services says. Same blx 180. Just the new model. What ever that means. Blx 185s on the new models. Like the kraton that has been seen here and a couple other places. Sorry for everyone hoping for the blx 185. But they came in on tuesday. And are being processed immediately.

Anyone elses repair status change today. Mine changed to estimate complete by 4-9-16. Anyone else get this. However it still says blx180 ESC. Not BLX 185 or anything similar.
Got the same status change today 4-9-16. Also noticed they are estimating a 9.99 shipping fee. Needles to say there is no way they can expect us to pay shipping.

Hobby services says. Same BLX 180. Just the new model. What ever that means. BLX 185s on the new models. Like the kraton that has been seen here and a couple other places. Sorry for everyone hoping for the BLX 185. But they came in on tuesday. And are being processed immediately.

I wonder if any of those new esc blx185
Have any problems like the esc blx 180

The 9.99 feee will be gone they will just ship it. I asked about that already. The blx 185 that comes in the new 1/8 arr

Sorry guys the blx185 that comes in the new models is totaly different from the old 180s from what i was told. Totally new rsc is totaly different

Had a few drinks tonight ill post proper in the morning. Sorry for any confusion

Mine changed to no estimate date but no ship date yet either.

I correct that just checked has a ship date of 4-1-16. Which is tomorrow so im hoping Tuesday it should arrive.

Esc came in mail today. Same one blx 180 I have pics if anyone wants to see. Looks to be the same one. Had alot of trouble getting it to bind properly and to recognize forward and reverse. Would only work if i reversed throttle channel. It ended up being a trim problem. Prop my bad was in a hurry. I gotta say trucks awesome but the hesitation in the throttle response is horrible. 4s was ho-hum but 6s was alot of fun. However i was expecting a little more. It is wet out and i bashed it in the mud pretty bad and no problems so far. I did manage to break one of the rims on the rear tire. If anyone has a spare at a reasonable price hit me up please. Sorry about the story.

Got my replacement esc and servo in on Thursday, put them in on Friday and got to take her out for her first run. All was good nice power on a 4s Floreon battery. Took her out today and about 15 minutes in I hear a grinding when turning right. Take a closer look see nothing blocking the steering, disconnect the servo arm wheels turns freely, try servo with no pressure and it binds and grinds. Looks like another warranty claim to be filled Monday morning. I admit I did roll it twice but come on.

Hi

Order up or go buy a good quality servo and then do the warranty claim on the broken servo, that way you will be back up and running.

look what hobbico sent me today as replacement for the blx180 :D

IMG_20160413_110458.jpg

@Darack73 sorry to hear that, i have not done any special... maybe i was just lucky and Hobbico Germany had no blx180 in stock? who knows...

@WoodiE well, i'm not shure if i will run it in near future... as you can see here i ordered a new Hobbywing Max8.
Its unlikely but if i run it in the next time, i will inform you about my experince with it...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back