Kraton BLX 185 blinking 4 red lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motoarrow51

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I just got the Arrma Kraton 6s and ran it 3 times and now the ESC is blinking red 4 times. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Oh no don't blame me.... that's all on you. You better get a straw and learn to Hoover that off the floor.lol

Oh no don't blame me.... that's all on you. You better get a straw and learn to Hoover that off the floor.lol
At $34 a bottle, I’m not that hard up. I let the cat get his share ?

yes. The battery was

Yes the battery was fresh. It ran for like 5 minutes. I have 2 of the spectrum 3s 100c 5000mah smart batteries and the smart charger
I’m beginning to worry about these smart batteries. Hearing a few issues like this recently. ??‍♂️

What I would do is charge them up and run it till it happens again. Immediately temp the esc and motor in multiple spots. Then take batteries in and check the voltage on them.
I’m beginning to worry about these smart batteries. Hearing a few issues like this recently. ??‍♂️
Yup beginning to think they are way overrated

I picked up a couple “smart battery’s” last week. I said Hey Alexa charge my smart battery, then Hey Alexa use the PITA Velcro straps to install the smart battery. The smart battery then got ticked off at Alexa and burned down my ESC.

I picked up a couple “smart battery’s” last week. I said Hey Alexa charge my smart battery, then Hey Alexa use the PITA Velcro straps to install the smart battery. The smart battery then got ticked off at Alexa and burned down my ESC.
There’s a skill for that? ???

That is sooo cool man. I knew I should have gone for Alexa instead of google assistant.. but no no no... My other half wanted Alexa... cause she's a fricken feminist. Woman I tell ya!

So how does the Lipo install skill work?

That is sooo cool man. I knew I should have gone for Alexa instead of google assistant.. but no no no... My other half wanted Alexa... cause she's a fricken feminist. Woman I tell ya!

So how does the Lipo install skill work?
That makes no sense ?????‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back