Kraton Blx 185 failure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can buy what ever you want but none of them will be able to withstand the water treatment.
Yes, it's a learning curve. I would bet that your bearings are gritty by now as well. Change and change or clean as needed.

The occasional mud puddle is unavoidable, but generally keep the water away from bearings and electronics. They are fairly waterproof but using compressed air will seal the deal on water intrusion.

You can buy what ever you want but none of them will be able to withstand the water treatment.
Yes, it's a learning curve. I would bet that your bearings are gritty by now as well. Change and change or clean as needed.

The occasional mud puddle is unavoidable, but generally keep the water away from bearings and electronics. They are fairly waterproof but using compressed air will seal the deal on water intrusion.
Right on man! I have a bearing kit for it just kind of wanted to get a few more runs out of it before I start that process along with diff shimming if need be. So back to esc motor combo. What should I buy??

Right on man! I have a bearing kit for it just kind of wanted to get a few more runs out of it before I start that process along with diff shimming if need be. So back to esc motor combo. What should I buy??

I would go with the Max6/4985 1650kv or castle mmx8s 1717 1650kv. I have both and there’s not much to complain about. I think the 4985 is a much better motor than the Hobbystar/Rocket 4092

From past experience with Horrible Horizon Hobby you will not get or have any help or satisfaction with them
I had the same problem and had to eat it. Not only with the Kraton but the Notorious as well. Good luck Fuss.

why even waste your energy typing this out if you haven’t read past the initial post? Dude said HH is sending an entire new unit over an hour before you took your ill-timed chance to dump on HH..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back