Limitless BLX 185 issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have a Limitless, but have you tried the different mounting holes on the motor? I think there's 6 or 8 holes (3 or 4 pairs)

Also (despite it should being able to be fit or not) that pinion/spur gear ratio may be too high for a 2050kv motor. I doubt it will ever reach full throttle with that setup, and will cog a lot at low speeds and may overheat pretty quickly

There's a larger 39t spur (and smaller pinions) for a lower gear ratio that Arrma sells that would be more suitable for the 2050kv
Yes I already ordered 39t spool I figured same thing that being bigger may help thoes actually mesh.

So i tried getting it into program mode and nothing no beeps or nothing. Idk what is going on with this ESC.

So i tried getting it into program mode and nothing no beeps or nothing. Idk what is going on with this ESC.
It should be under warranty if it’s new
Call HH ?‍♂️

The wait time just to talk to someone is over an hour. Its always something right? ?

Send an email so they get an idea of when this happened... some warranty claims are conditional on where you are in the world; I've heard in Europe you only have 6 months for some issues

In the tactic TTX 300 receiver (TR326) can I use the B channel for a fan? The fan works but will it ruin anything?

In the tactic TTX 300 receiver (TR326) can I use the B channel for a fan? The fan works but will it ruin anything?
It won't ruin anything, it's ok to run a fan from the bind/battery port on the receiver, it's often used for it alongside light kits and glitch busters

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back