BLX 185 no throttle / green blinking lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndiW

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast 8s
Hallo,
I have got a problem with the ESC of my Notorious. When I start the ESC the LED starts blinking green slowly and I have no throttle.
Does anybody know what I can do?

Hallo,
I have got a problem with the ESC of my Notorious. When I start the ESC the LED starts blinking green slowly and I have no throttle.
Does anybody know what I can do?
Transmitter must not be binded to the receiver...try YouTube. I can't remember exactly how to do it but I know you have to press and the power button and depending on the transmitter you have to wait until it's a solid green light. Don't quote me on I though lol

Transmitter must not be binded to the receiver...try YouTube. I can't remember exactly how to do it but I know you have to press and the power button and depending on the transmitter you have to wait until it's a solid green light. Don't quote me on I though lol
Do you mean rebinding the receiver?

Ya I would try that...sounds like that could be the issue. Don't quote me on it cuz I'm not 100% sure but I had the same problem on one of my traxxas cars...

It worked, but only for two minutes. Now it does it again...

It worked, but only for two minutes. Now it does it again...
🤔...I would search YouTube or ask someone who has a bit more knowledge....definitely weird though
Have you been driving it in wet conditions? Motor could be over heating or the esc could be fried possibly...I'm not very familiar with the notorious. @SrC Might have some answers for you.

Last edited:
I didn't find anything about this problem and I also tried 3 different transmitters. I didn't drive in wet conditions and nothing is overheating. I guess the ESC is now finally done. The BEC is broken, I had to replace the switch and it got stuck in programming mode already twice....

I didn't find anything about this problem and I also tried 3 different transmitters. I didn't drive in wet conditions and nothing is overheating. I guess the ESC is now finally done. The BEC is broken, I had to replace the switch and it got stuck in programming
Time to replace it!

Back