Blx 185 on the arrma kraton 1/10

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparky24

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Nero
  3. Outcast 6s
Has anyone put a 6s system on the kraton 1/10 4s version. I was considering don't ng this and was curious if the stock 4s motor could handle 6s

Has anyone put a 6s system on the kraton 1/10 4s version. I was considering don't ng this and was curious if the stock 4s motor could handle 6s
I don't think the stock 4s will handle 6s at least not for very long anyway.

I wasn't sure I have a 2050 6s motor too. I actually got the blx185 esc n motor for a speed run rustler but I just noticed that it looks to fit right in my 4s kraton. So I was just curious to see if anyone has done or how it held up.

I have the BLX185 on the 2400kv motor in my Typhon 3S, which is essentially the same chassis as the Kraton. But I run this setup on GRP tires, not Minokawas. I would suspect bashing with large, heavy, high traction tires on 6S would cause a bunch of damage. I would think driveshafts, slipper pads, and the motor would be at risk.

I was kind of thinking of going for a Typhon instead. I want to speed run it and my kraton is pretty nice the way it is. Are the 3s Typhon much different than the brushed version?

I was kind of thinking of going for a Typhon instead. I want to speed run it and my kraton is pretty nice the way it is. Are the 3s Typhon much different than the brushed version?
Very different. You’re going to spend more than the cost of the BLX just upgrading the Mega.

I actually just found up getting a losi eight e 2.0. Gonna arrma 6s it and speed run it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back