Blx 185 system value?

Tblazin

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Talion
You can find brand new ones for about $65. So for a used one I'd probably pay $30-40 for one.
Esc and motor?. Mines new was going to sell
But over my dead body that cheap tats ridiculous
Is it cause his is used? If s what does a new one Value..
Also how the heck do you Nero big rock owners get a mesh that’s not destined for trouble?

Motorider

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I stand corrected. I totally missed somehow that it was both the ESC and brushless motor.

In this case you can buy a brand new combo for $115 so for a used setup I might give $70-80 for the combo.

I bought my new diffs this way. Im just installing a different system that is sensored. May sell the blx, may throw it in my yeti xl

Megasty

RC Mod-Father
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Mojave
  6. Mojave EXB
  7. Nero
  8. Notorious
  9. Outcast 8s
  10. Outcast 6s
  11. Senton 6s
  12. Talion
I bought my new diffs this way. Im just installing a different system that is sensored. May sell the blx, may throw it in my yeti xl

I put one in my Yeti XL after the shock system smoked for a 3rd time. The difference was sick. I don't know what Castle did with the stock system, but whatever it was they should never do it again.

Motorider

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I put one in my Yeti XL after the shock system smoked for a 3rd time. The difference was sick. I don't know what Castle did with the stock system, but whatever it was they should never do it again.

So I currently have a viper vtx8 in my yeti xl and a viper vf21 motor. The viper esc should blow this blx out of the water. I'll probably just dump the blx system into my yeti xl. My xl was the kit version.

Megasty

RC Mod-Father
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Mojave
  6. Mojave EXB
  7. Nero
  8. Notorious
  9. Outcast 8s
  10. Outcast 6s
  11. Senton 6s
  12. Talion
So I currently have a viper vtx8 in my yeti xl and a viper vf21 motor. The viper esc should blow this blx out of the water. I'll probably just dump the blx system into my yeti xl. My xl was the kit version.

It better, the viper system is worth literally 3 times as much as the blx. I bolted some X-Maxx tires to my yeti xl & it's handling that load in spades.

Ari33

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
The BLX185 esc/motor get such little money 2nd hand (due to the amount of them around) I intend on just keeping mine as spares.
They might not be the greatest out there but they are really not that bad an option to have in the spares bin to keep you running.