Blx 185 system value?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can find brand new ones for about $65. So for a used one I'd probably pay $30-40 for one.
Esc and motor?. Mines new was going to sell
But over my dead body that cheap tats ridiculous
Is it cause his is used? If s what does a new one Value..
Also how the heck do you Nero big rock owners get a mesh that’s not destined for trouble?

I stand corrected. I totally missed somehow that it was both the ESC and brushless motor.

In this case you can buy a brand new combo for $115 so for a used setup I might give $70-80 for the combo.

I bought my new diffs this way. Im just installing a different system that is sensored. May sell the blx, may throw it in my yeti xl

I bought my new diffs this way. Im just installing a different system that is sensored. May sell the blx, may throw it in my yeti xl

I put one in my Yeti XL after the shock system smoked for a 3rd time. The difference was sick. I don't know what Castle did with the stock system, but whatever it was they should never do it again.

I put one in my Yeti XL after the shock system smoked for a 3rd time. The difference was sick. I don't know what Castle did with the stock system, but whatever it was they should never do it again.

So I currently have a viper vtx8 in my yeti xl and a viper vf21 motor. The viper esc should blow this blx out of the water. I'll probably just dump the blx system into my yeti xl. My xl was the kit version.

So I currently have a viper vtx8 in my yeti xl and a viper vf21 motor. The viper esc should blow this blx out of the water. I'll probably just dump the blx system into my yeti xl. My xl was the kit version.

It better, the viper system is worth literally 3 times as much as the blx. I bolted some X-Maxx tires to my yeti xl & it's handling that load in spades.

The BLX185 esc/motor get such little money 2nd hand (due to the amount of them around) I intend on just keeping mine as spares.
They might not be the greatest out there but they are really not that bad an option to have in the spares bin to keep you running.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back