BLX 185 V2 Blinking Red

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxsyn94xx

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hey guys my esc and motor worked fine for awhile then all of a sudden it decides to just blink red right away as I turn it on.

I looked it up and it says its in thermal protection but it happens right as I turn it on so that doesn't make sense.

The steering works but not the throttle.

Any ideas?

Hey guys my esc and motor worked fine for awhile then all of a sudden it decides to just blink red right away as I turn it on.

I looked it up and it says its in thermal protection but it happens right as I turn it on so that doesn't make sense.

The steering works but not the throttle.

Any ideas?
Is your throttle trim still in the center?If not the rx reads it as a bad signal?If that is not it ,try and rebind.

Red blinking light also means failure to connect to tx,like the transmitter is off.The manual should show how to bind tx to rx.

Found in the manual how to bind. That didn't work either. This thing is only a month old. Any other recommendations?

Found in the manual how to bind. That didn't work either. This thing is only a month old. Any other recommendations?
Im not using the same tx/rx as you but sometimes my Blx200 will have only steering working and red blinking light,so i turn off my tx and back on and then it works,give that a try.

I followed the instructions in the manual for binding a couple more times and I finally got it to work.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back