BLX 2050kV brushless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mojave2020

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Mojave
Hi, since i’ve recently bought my mojave 6s, i’ve been wondering. Is there any information on torque and horsepower on these motors? Is there a way to possibly find out!

cheers!

It was (supposedly) made by HobbyWing, so the Hobbywing 4074 2000kv motor is probably a good benchmark.

That one has a max wattage of 2600w, about 3.5hp. But realize that if your actually ran your motor at that load, it would probably overheat in under a minute... :)

Also, a bit of math later, there is that line for "Current at Max Ouput Power" of 160 amps. At 4.2v*6*160=4032W = Over 5HP! :eek:

4-27-2020 4-18-43 PM.png

Last edited:
The math, 4.2v*6*160=.

what does the 4.2 and the 6 mean?
6 as in 6s lipo?
Math was never my biggest strenght. And also my knowledge of electricity is basically non-existent :ROFLMAO:

Under full load on the stock esc running at the most load which will like overheat it in a minute it will make about 5hp. Lets say you get a max5 and run it on 8s. Idk how much it would make then but it is certainly impressive. But usually it will make about 3.5hp
The math, 4.2v*6*160=.

what does the 4.2 and the 6 mean?
6 as in 6s lipo?
Math was never my biggest strenght. And also my knowledge of electricity is basically non-existent :ROFLMAO:
The 4.2 is how much voltage each cell takes fully charged and the 6 is how many cells there are 4.2times6=25.2v

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back