Granite BLX 4x4 Granite - Two wheels wobbling after third run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superticky

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Talion EXB
Hello everyone !!!

Brand new Granite 4x4 BLX, only after the third run two wheels are wobbling, one from the front and diagonal from the back.

It didn't get wet and I already checked the screws are tight enough. Hex looks okay and wheels too in the inside. Tires look okay as well.

Here are two videos, one from each wheel.

What should I check next and how to fix this ? Thank you all in advance !

fiddlestick bro, mine do that as well... I think there is quite a bit of intentional slop in the steering assembly... So poop doesn't break as easily. Dunno?? How does it drive?

It drives perfect when half to full throttle , under half speed you can see this only in two wheels.

I was just wondering why only on two wheels on a recently new truck. My other fours trucks have just a little, not like this.

So asking just in case something is wrong and need attention before breaking or get it worse :-D

Thank you !

Does it need lots of trim? I'm no pro, but if doesn't and no bolts are loose, it's probably fine.

Hello everyone !!!

Brand new Granite 4x4 BLX, only after the third run two wheels are wobbling, one from the front and diagonal from the back.

It didn't get wet and I already checked the screws are tight enough. Hex looks okay and wheels too in the inside. Tires look okay as well.

Here are two videos, one from each wheel.

What should I check next and how to fix this ? Thank you all in advance !

My senton does the same exact thing and veers to the left. I've been looking for a fix still nothing. I have the same issue though.

My senton does the same exact thing and veers to the left. I've been looking for a fix still nothing. I have the same issue though.

My granite BLX veered to left as well, i replaced the bushings in the steering linkage with bearings but it only helped a little I am gonna try the aluminum knuckles from GPM next

Last edited:
That's pretty much normal for a sub-$300 3S capable RTR made in China that can jump 10 feet in the air and not break. Stuff is going to be a little wobbly. My Granite has a couple of wheels like that too, just trim it so it goes straight.

is normal. sometimes its just how the tire is mounted to the rim, unbalanced wheels aswell. the other two will end up like that as the rims flex and bend

That's pretty much normal for a sub-$300 3S capable RTR made in China that can jump 10 feet in the air and not break. Stuff is going to be a little wobbly. My Granite has a couple of wheels like that too, just trim it so it goes straight.
But how do you fix it ? Buy metal for the wheel arms?

But how do you fix it ? Buy metal for the wheel arms?
Wobbles don’t matter much. Balancing does though. I drove myself crazy for a while trying to fix the wobble before I figured out it’s the balancing that counts. I use lead tape and one of my 2 Wheel Drive cars (fronts spin free).

This should be pinned somewhere. It sums it up perfectly.

That wobble is pretty normal in these 3s rigs, luck of the draw what you get, it's not Nascar.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back