BLX Aluminum upgrade parts? Hop ups

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elijahapp

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
Hey I'm just curious as to where to find aluminum parts for the granite blx I'm having a hard time finding some. I know I'm going to break things soon because its so fast lol

If you live in the US (or North America im general) you are lucky!

Team STRC has nice aluminum upgrades for the 1/10 scale Arrma's.
But there is no supplier of it in Europe.

Arrma announced red anodised aluminum upgrade parts (including beautiful big bore shocks front and aft) back in 2013...but they never came to the market :(

tax for Netherlands is 21%, so quite a lot. I'm investigating if I can't ship to our US office and have them ship it to our NL office as internal shipment. That would save a lot ;-) I'll keep you informed if this is possible or not.

tax for Netherlands is 21%, so quite a lot. I'm investigating if I can't ship to our US office and have them ship it to our NL office as internal shipment. That would save a lot ;-) I'll keep you informed if this is possible or not.

You pay even more than 21%, because it is import tax from the US.
In the US the VAT is only 6%, so that is why it is cheaper.

If you are a company, and order as a company, things are different.
But you have to order as a company, not as a consumer!

You are correct. It's 4.7% import duty. Next the vat is calculated over the value of the product, so 21% over the whole: invoice + transport + import duty.

So I'm defenitely checking if I can get delivery through our company office in Atlanta.

Shipment from TowerHobbies finally came in. Had to pay approx 30% in taxes/fees/etc, so this was my first and last direct shipment. Next shipment I'll process through a friend of mine in the US who will send the package with other equipment from his office to my office... ;-)

Thank you so much for this thread. I see there's not much for hop up parts available for ARRMA. I just purchased a Granite BLX. Love the truck and it's speed but after 2 runs I managed to break the steering linkage. It's not the trucks fault though I was bashing it pretty good at a skate park. I just ordered the Hot Racing Aluminum upgrade to cure my issue. Over all the fit and finish of this truck is great.

Hey I'm just curious as to where to find aluminum parts for the granite blx I'm having a hard time finding some. I know I'm going to break things soon because its so fast lol
Go to jteam hobbies they have every single part and every color,its crazy

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back