Blx ESC no good? (Fury, granite, raider)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justatree

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
Yesterday my car was running fine, no shutting off or anything, such a loyal runner. But today I tried to turn it on no response, battery is good, checked with both my batteries, I think it is dead... Not even steering. Plz help! I think I need to file a warranty claim on this... Oh yea and no smoke or burning, looks clean

Hello I had this happen to my granit BLX esc.... I went running in some mud and water after the clean up. The next day it would not do anything . I waited a day or so and it works fine. It has been working ever since. Keep in mind I have no warranty so I didn't have that option..... Good luck man!

Hello I had this happen to my granit BLX ESC.... I went running in some mud and water after the clean up. The next day it would not do anything . I waited a day or so and it works fine. It has been working ever since. Keep in mind I have no warranty so I didn't have that option..... Good luck man!
So I just tried to turn it on again, the lights sort of turn on, that is for less than half a second... Was running in the dirt and gravel yesterday, could it be the dust? It won't even power the servo either, will update tomorrow

I had the same problem with my blx it's with the model shop I bought it from just waiting for them to get bk to me

So I just tried to turn it on again, the lights sort of turn on, that is for less than half a second... Was running in the dirt and gravel yesterday, could it be the dust? It won't even power the servo either, will update tomorrow
You could try to blow it out with air and clean it..... I'm not sure of what else to tell u dude sorry I can't further help u... That was my experience with it I know it not much help sorry!

update, esc doesn't/ won't power on, I called into arrma to get some help, the guy thinks it can be the receiver or servo burning out? Will check on that later. But if that is either of them, I will send in my esc (Btw I don't think anything burnt out tbh)

I sent it in, and if they replace the esc and send it back it is no charge right? Cause I think I have heard that they remove the charges of this?
Screen Shot 2016-04-02 at 12.23.12 PM.png

No they will not charge you. I've had my blx esc and motor replaced in my granite. Didn't quite do what yours did, it didnt smoke or anything either. I bought a castle setup to put mine while I waited. Not sure which one I like more:D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back