Typhon .blx100 no like 4S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could always donate the original esc to a giveaway on here if you are feeling generous.

You could always donate the original esc to a giveaway on here if you are feeling generous.
That is a really nice way to help someone out! Also, I have a question. The Firma 150a I bought from Horizon Hobby doesn't have a drag brake feature even though the programming chart does. This is a retail version the came in a box. Do you know anything about this?

That is a really nice way to help someone out! Also, I have a question. The Firma 150a I bought from Horizon Hobby doesn't have a drag brake feature even though the programming chart does. This is a retail version the came in a box. Do you know anything about this?
The 130a, 150a and 160a don't have a drag brake at least not according to the online manual https://www.spektrumrc.com/ProdInfo/Files/Firma-Manual-EN.pdf . Ignore the red this is the same picture I posted earlier. What programming chart are you using?

wtertyhdfvitled.jpg

I don't know about the 160A ESC, but the 130A and 150A ESC both have drag brake: it's line 2 in the chart you posted and the same line in the chart in the online manual you linked to. I was able to program the drag brake force on my 130A ESC using the Spektrum programming card. I can't recall what I programmed it to as my Typhon 3s is at the new house (we are moving today).

I don't know about the 160A ESC, but the 130A and 150A ESC both have drag brake: it's line 2 in the chart you posted and the same line in the chart in the online manual you linked to. I was able to program the drag brake force on my 130A ESC using the Spektrum programming card. I can't recall what I programmed it to as my Typhon 3s is at the new house (we are moving today).
Sorry idk how the hell I missed that :facepalm: I'll blame it on the fact that it was midnight when I posted that.

Sorry idk how the hell I missed that :facepalm: I'll blame it on the fact that it was midnight when I posted that.
I have the Arrma Typhon ready to race TLR tuned version, and I purchased the programming box for the sole purpose of being able to set drag break and unlock features that are accessible if I was to buy this very same ESC all by itself. After going through all the firmware updates (both the ESC and the programmer had newest firmware and everything and still do not have drag brake under advance settings or other advanced setting. All I have is reverse force, punch, and timing. (basically the same stuff I had access to without the programmer card ) Does anyone know how to get to the other options such as the drag brake force ect that is listed in the 150 a ESC manual?

I have the Arrma Typhon ready to race TLR tuned version, and I purchased the programming box for the sole purpose of being able to set drag break and unlock features that are accessible if I was to buy this very same ESC all by itself. After going through all the firmware updates (both the ESC and the programmer had newest firmware and everything and still do not have drag brake under advance settings or other advanced setting. All I have is reverse force, punch, and timing. (basically the same stuff I had access to without the programmer card ) Does anyone know how to get to the other options such as the drag brake force ect that is listed in the 150 a ESC manual?
Not possible. The best upgrade would be Castle XLX2 or MMX8s. You cant get drag brake on any stock arrma ESC

If you put the ESC in forward only and moved the throttle trim negative, I bet you would have drag brake. I've never tried it, but I'm pretty sure it would work.

$0.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back