Mojave Blx185 blinking red

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mojaveman

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
I just installed yeah racing fans which required two wires to be plugged into the receiver. One of the two wires is plugged into the binding slot of the receiver. Now when I turn the car on the ESC chest rapidly blinks red. I have no throttle response although steering does work. I have tried factory reset on ESC although not getting any response and light continues to flash red. Is this possibly due to the fact that I am utilizing the bind plug port on the receiver for the fan. I have read that it can be utilized 4 a fan although obviously something is wrong. Without telling me my ESC is burnout can you offer advice on how to fix this?

If you can't find a bind plug. Make one out of an old dead servo or esc cut plug and inch of wire off. Remove center wire. Fix red and black together. And you have a bind plug sorted. Done it several times myself when I can't find a proper plug.

I had this problem in my talion with a traxxas two receiver, I just had to put the esc plug or servo plug (can’t remember) into a different channel.

Use a Y connector with both fans and plug the other end into one open non bind port. Rebind Tx to Rx. , then recalibrate the Radio to your esc. If you want to reset the ESC to defaults, follow the manual, operating the set button per the instructions.:cool:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back