BLX185 cutting off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dadlifex3

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
this is the third time in a week it has happened. I’m running my Notorious 6s (on 4s) and the truck just stops. Have steering but no throttle.

I’m not hitting thermal as the motor every time was less than 180°. The esc was about 130° And blinking a slow green. The battery voltage each time was fine.

For instance the voltage of each cell is 3.72 3.72 3.73 3.71

Any ideas? 😂
Ok, found some YT videos. Watching them now.

Last edited:
this is the third time in a week it has happened. I’m running my Notorious 6s (on 4s) and the truck just stops. Have steering but no throttle.

I’m not hitting thermal as the motor every time was less than 180°. The esc was about 130° And blinking a slow green. The battery voltage each time was fine.

For instance the voltage of each cell is 3.72 3.72 3.73 3.71

Any ideas? 😂
Ok, found some YT videos. Watching them now.
3.72 is pretty low. That is LVC

Manual says that blinking green is overheat. If you are way under that threshold maybe start a warranty claim.

LVC is not adjustable on the BLX185 but I can’t remember what the cutoff is.

FE05D9C0-2C8D-4346-B148-44D6FE93FAEA.jpeg

LVC is probably 3.4v per cell, but that is taken under load. You’re measuring at rest. The cells could be 3.4v under load and recover to 3.7v by the time you measure.

LVC is probably 3.4v per cell, but that is taken under load. You’re measuring at rest. The cells could be 3.4v under load and recover to 3.7v by the time you measure.
Good point. HH replied to my email already. Didn’t say anything and just asked for my information and proof of purchase. Maybe they’re replacing it without question 🤷‍♂️

Trying out an SLT3 radio with the SLR300 receiver I had laying around. Cannot figure out how to get the steering to not be reversed. Any ideas? The manual didn’t say anything about it.

Trying out an SLT3 radio with the SLR300 receiver I had laying around. Cannot figure out how to get the steering to not be reversed. Any ideas? The manual didn’t say anything about it.

The steering channel reverse switch is on the back side of the transmitter next to the power button.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back