BLX185 durabulity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grant1120

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm about to get a senton, and just want some last minute advice/ reviews from all of you guys on the BLX185 esc. I know that this guy has a built in fan, but I'm worried about dirt, rock, and grass. Will any of these effect the performance of the fan/ the esc if anything gets lodged into it? And if so does anybody have any good home-made solutions to keep all of the objects out of the fan? Thanks for the help!

I
Hey all, I'm about to get a senton, and just want some last minute advice/ reviews from all of you guys on the BLX185 esc. I know that this guy has a built in fan, but I'm worried about dirt, rock, and grass. Will any of these effect the performance of the fan/ the esc if anything gets lodged into it? And if so does anybody have any good home-made solutions to keep all of the objects out of the fan? Thanks for the help!
I have a Senton and yes rocks and other debris will get on the fan. I'm currently making something similar to what is shown in the following post.

https://arrmaforum.com/threads/debris-getting-caught-in-esc-fan-thoughts.1271/

No issues here in fact i have been running these in Traxxas and Savage products too. I really like them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back