Infraction BLX185 esc turns on, servo works, all fans turn on, but no throttle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RookieNumberss

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
Hi guys, today I was doing a speed run with my Infraction that has all stock electronics. The electronics were not hot and as I made the pass by, the car started to loose all throttle, but would accept me braking with the transmitter until it came to a full stop. No lights appeared on the ESC, and if I tried to throttle, no response. I tried turning it off and on, still no movement, but the fans and servo were on. I have replaced the motor, but it still had these symptoms. Is it the ESC or a transmitter problem?

Hi guys, today I was doing a speed run with my Infraction that has all stock electronics. The electronics were not hot and as I made the pass by, the car started to loose all throttle, but would accept me braking with the transmitter until it came to a full stop. No lights appeared on the ESC, and if I tried to throttle, no response. I tried turning it off and on, still no movement, but the fans and servo were on. I have replaced the motor, but it still had these symptoms. Is it the ESC or a transmitter problem?
Try doing a full on reset of the tx/rx.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back