BashingBrian

Has anyone seen my Morty..??
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Infraction, Kraton 6s, Senton
Friend of mine has killed the fan on his BLX185 ESC, but we are struggling to find a replacement for it here in the UK..😩

Arrma spec says 35x35x10 but I don't seem to be able to find anything that size, I thought this esc was a Hobbyking re-brand all their fans seem to be 30x30x10..!!

Anybody got any recommendations or part numbers for a replacement fan..?? any brand don't care just want one that fits in the original position..πŸ€”

bicketybam

BickeringBam - YouTube Mega Star!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
BigRock 4x4, Granite, Infraction, Kraton 6s, Kraton 4s, Notorious, Talion, Typhon 6s
Friend of mine has killed the fan on his BLX185 ESC, but we are struggling to find a replacement for it here in the UK..😩

Arrma spec says 35x35x10 but I don't seem to be able to find anything that size, I thought this esc was a Hobbyking re-brand all their fans seem to be 30x30x10..!!

Anybody got any recommendations or part numbers for a replacement fan..?? any brand don't care just want one that fits in the original position..πŸ€”
The fan from the Max6 fits the BLX185

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Limitless, Typhon 6s
@GMballistic ... checked that link, they're out of stock..😩
Balls sorry Bri. Sure it was there when I put the link. :(

You can order it from Modelsport UK but it's a "supplier order" meaning it's a back order item so you'll get it asap when they get stock in from the supplier. I ordered my Dynamite GPS that way though from Modelsport UK and it only took maybe 10 days so it is an option.

Jimbobjr

ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Outcast 6s, Talion, Typhon 6s
Last edited:

Bertman2098

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I was just looking for one myself. Found one but tried to order two but couldn't. U pretty much can't find any no where they are all on backorder. I paid 12.00 bucks for a $1.00 fan from China, total BS. It's a odd ball size which is the real problem.total BS again.

Peeeenuuutt

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton
Yeah they stuck a weird case around a hobbywing 8BL150 and here we are lol.

At least the esc’s are reliable, it could be worse!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Notorious

I just put the fan from my Revo 2.0 into my 185 yesterday and it was a perfect fit, so if you have TRX parts support TRA3475

Bertman2098

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I just put the fan from my Revo 2.0 into my 185 yesterday and it was a perfect fit, so if you have TRX parts support TRA3475
For anyone who wants the fan I've found a couple places that have them in stock.
Hobbywingdirect.com and grumpysrcgarage.com
8.99 at both places. Been looking for hrs on hrs

Last edited:

sadlerbw

Reaction score
I tend to order fans from Mouser and Digikey, which are general electronics suppliers. This typically means I have to solder the connector off the old fan onto the new one, but that doesn't bother me. Both of them have a couple different 35x35x10, 5v DC fans in stock.

Badtouch The basher

Eat sleep drink Rc
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
4x4-Mega, Notorious, BigRock 4x4
If you still need a fan i have one available in the uk Β£8 posted pal πŸ‘πŸ» maybe it's sorted now tho 😁

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Electronics 6
rex6638 Electronics 4
Mr.Duke Electronics 15
S Electronics 7