Blx185 fan upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know a few people who know others with a 3D printer so I’ll get that done once school starts back up. Anyone know anything about the fan I listed in the original post?

What material should I use? I’m on craft cloud.
PLA, PETG, ABS, Nylon all would be fine. I am using PLA for all of mine which isn't a good as nylon or PETG but it's been holding up just fine.

I know a few people who know others with a 3D printer so I’ll get that done once school starts back up. Anyone know anything about the fan I listed in the original post?
I have had many PowerHobby fans and like them, had them in 30mm and 40mm and they all pump out a lot of CFM. Big Gene in the reviews seems to like this 35mm one ?. For 12 bucks I'd gamble on it especially if the one you already have is dying/died.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200812-085607_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20200812-085607_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 57
Found this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0846W2HFS/ref=cm_cr_arp_mb_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8

How does this fan perform? Does it push a lot more air than the stock fan? Are there any other 35mm fans I should check out? I’ve had two blx185 fans take a crap on me.

I bought this fan to try out on my BLX185 to get better cooling. Using my anemometer, the stock fan is pushing 375 ft/min. The powerhobby fan is pushing 650ft/min. It’s significantly pushing more air.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back