BLX185 fan upgrades?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Duke

Community Leader
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
IMG_6389.JPG
IMG_6390.JPG
Ran (4) 6s packs through the Outcast today and beat the daylights out of this rig. The only thing I broke on it was a fan blade when I botched a landing from 12-15' up at the local skate park.
I even let my 7yr old daughter practice doing backflips with it for 15-20 minutes. LoL

Any recommendations on a nice fan upgrade?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_6366.JPG
    IMG_6366.JPG
    632.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_6375.JPG
    IMG_6375.JPG
    644.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_6385.JPG
    IMG_6385.JPG
    301.6 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_6391.PNG
    IMG_6391.PNG
    3 MB · Views: 50
Last edited:
It doesn't look like Yeah makes one in 35mm x 10mm
All the Arrma replacements are on backorder (unless someone knows where ones hiding) and I was trying to avoid rigging something together that may or may not fit under the stock fan cover. If I have to throw something together, I'll probably just buy a WTF fan and fab my own bracket for mounting it to the ESC

I have a brand new stock ESC fan I could sell you. My stock ESC burnt up and I now have the Max6. I could put together an eBay listing for you if you want it.

It doesn't look like Yeah makes one in 35mm x 10mm
All the Arrma replacements are on backorder (unless someone knows where ones hiding) and I was trying to avoid rigging something together that may or may not fit under the stock fan cover. If I have to throw something together, I'll probably just buy a WTF fan and fab my own bracket for mounting it to the ESC
20180415_083936.jpg

I'll ship it out first thing tomorrow morning and have a tracking number you.
Got it.
Thank you once again.
I'll leave positive feedback on eBay for the transaction once I get to the office in the AM

I get Yeah Racing fan 25x25. I mount it in the ESC with one screw and it was enough to hold it. It very strong

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back