Kraton Blx185 lvc at 3.7

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesseeg

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I just got av4 kraton 6s and the low voltage cutoff is at 3.7.Is thete a way of changing it?I read the manual and seems to be only a nimh and lipo mode.What will it do in nimh mode?Does that completely shut off the lvc?Thanks!

I just got av4 kraton 6s and the low voltage cutoff is at 3.7.Is thete a way of changing it?I read the manual and seems to be only a nimh and lipo mode.What will it do in nimh mode?Does that completely shut off the lvc?Thanks!
In nimh mode it won’t cut off at all. It’ll just kill ur lipos.

I don’t think the BLX185 has a NiMH mode. At least I couldn’t find it on mine. It only had one option for variable 1. But to answer your question no you cannot change the LVC variable. You will need an aftermarket ESC in order to make these types of changes.

I don’t think the BLX185 has a NiMH mode. At least I couldn’t find it on mine. It only had one option for variable 1. But to answer your question no you cannot change the LVC variable. You will need an aftermarket ESC in order to make these types of changes.
I figured such, but I just assumed I missed the fact that it said it in the manual. I just wanted him to know that, (because maybe I missed it) if there’s a nimh mode, it’ll kill ur lipos.

Ok don't want that happening.Is thete any way to lower the lvc?
There is a nimh mode on the blx185.Says in my manual
Gotcha, thanks for the response

Last edited:
Ok don't want that happening.Is thete any way to lower the lvc?

There is a nimh mode on the blx185.Says in my manual

Gotcha, thanks for the response

Annotation 2019-12-10 231517.png

Funny I was certain there was nimh mode till I googled the manual and looked at that exact same diagram, then I backpedaled lmao.
I found out the hard way, when I was filming my speed run video. I know my BLX120 and BLX100 both had the option, but the BLX185 does not. I just figured it out myself last week, so don't beat yourself up.

Hmm,thats weird.Well i can tell you mine is different and its from a brand new kraton 6s v4.You saw the pic and it clearly says variable 2 nimh.Whats this sorcery ?
Fire it up and see if the variable is actually there? Maybe you really have a V2 manual?

EDIT:
Ok so I pulled out my V4 Typhon 6S manual and guess what it says...

04CB7F91-FDDF-4726-9CBE-C93C908F8761.jpeg

I can assure you there is not a second option on variable one tho

Fire it up and see if the variable is actually there? Maybe you really have a V2 manual?

EDIT:
Ok so I pulled out my V4 Typhon 6S manual and guess what it says...

View attachment 56915

I can assure you there is not a second option on variable one tho
So it's not there,it says it has one in the manual but only one variable for this esc.?No nimh mode like the manual says ?‍♂️
It is 3.2 on their website ??‍♂️

View attachment 56917
And it says this in my manual also but i know it cuts power at 3.7v.I would like to be able to run until 3.2 but nope.

So it's not there,it says it has one in the manual but only one variable for this esc.?No nimh mode like the manual says ?‍♂️

And it says this in my manual also but i know it cuts power at 3.7v.I would like to be able to run until 3.2 but nope.
If you're running hard, the voltage sag could be hitting 3.2v, triggering the cut-off, then going back up after resting a bit.

The cut is at 3.2 for me, which is too low and I wish I could change it to higher.

if your batteries measure 3.7 after LVC it means your batteries sag voltage under load, what batteries are they?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back