Kraton Blx185 lvc at 3.7

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arrma states 5000mah as minimum, my guess it's a batteries issue.
I run a 4S 5000mah 45C gensacearespammers and LVC is also at 3.7V.

Someone in another thread suggested that an XT60 to EC5 adapter between the battery and IC5 connection could cause the ESC to enter LVC early.

Is anyone noticing an early LVC using such an adapter? I'm using a Deans to EC5 adapter, not sure if that could be increasing the resistance?

Last edited:

Someone in another thread suggested that an XT60 to EC5 adapter between the battery and IC5 connection could cause the ESC to enter LVC early.

Is anyone noticing an early LVC using such an adapter? I'm using a Deans to EC5 adapter, not sure if that could be increasing the resistance?
Deans for sure add resistance. They are junk.

I run xt90 plugs.I heard they can handle the power pretty well.Ive also ran into problems using adapters in a slash vxl I had.I was thinking of ordering larger capacity batteries to help my

I've had problems using adapters before.Im curious if you soldered on your plug if you would have the same problem. I run xt90 plugs and run 2 3s 4500 40c gems ace and my lvc in at 3.7.It would be nice to figure this out to get a little more run time

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back