Senton BLX200 on a Senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gLippa

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Does anyone know of a reason why the BLX200 wouldn't work on my Senton? I have the BLX180 and its starting to shut off at random times while running and I want to upgrade. Also should I also change the connectors to the XT150's or are the XT90's a real reliable connector?

If you need to solder anyways, I would go with the XT150s ... if you already got most LiPos on XT90 I would stick with the XT90 :)
Running the BLX185 on 6S, the XT90 never even got warm.

It should work just fine. It might be a little bit bigger than the stock ESC, but you can use strong mounting tape or I prefer the Scotch 3M Heavy-Duty Fasteners. Not cheap but so much stronger than velcro or tape.

Well thats the problem, I got it off of eBay, I got a hold of the seller and he sent me a copy of the receipt from Tower Hobbies in an email, but its not legible. Im trying to get a hold of the seller again right now.. so we'll see where this goes from here...

Does anyone know of a reason why the BLX200 wouldn't work on my Senton? I have the BLX180 and its starting to shut off at random times while running and I want to upgrade. Also should I also change the connectors to the XT150's or are the XT90's a real reliable connector?
There the same size, only difference is the bec is 3a on a 185 and 6a on the 200,both rated 150a

So this is as fast as I could get it to go with a 20 tooth pinion, and with the punch control turned all the way down. Two 3s lipos 5600 MAH 65C
New top speed.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back