Limitless BLX4074 2050kV 4 Pole 6S Brushless Motor + BLX185 Brushless 6S top speed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racer

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello

Can someone explain what the top speed of BLX4074 2050kV 4 Pole 6S Brushless Motor + BLX185 Brushless 6S? On Limitless.

And do someone have some tip of hight quality battery Lipo 3 s? , i tend to use 2 on my new Limitless.

thanks for help

Iirc most guys hit a limit around 100mph or so.
Are you bashing it, speed runs or a combo of both?
For just bashing or a little bit of both Turnigy HD 5000mAh 3s.
For speed runs look at the Turnigy Graphene Panthers.

Iirc most guys hit a limit around 100mph or so.
Are you bashing it, speed runs or a combo of both?
For just bashing or a little bit of both Turnigy HD 5000mAh 3s.
For speed runs look at the Turnigy Graphene Panthers.

Thanks for werry fast answer :)

my plan is only to do speed runs...

You will need to trim the front and rear wings considerably to get near 100mph with BLX185 and 2050kv combo. To get to 120mph, you will need a better ESC. I recommend the MMX8S. For getting above 120mph, you will need a bigger motor. TP 4070 2200kv for 8S or 2900kv for 6S is what most use.

You will need to trim the front and rear wings considerably to get near 100mph with BLX185 and 2050kv combo. To get to 120mph, you will need a better ESC. I recommend the MMX8S. For getting above 120mph, you will need a bigger motor. TP 4070 2200kv for 8S or 2900kv for 6S is what most use.

So with my front wings trimmed, my back wing "flat", using my MMX8S and 2050KV motor, with some "100C" 8000mAh SMC packs, I should be able to break 100MPH if I can find a long enough road?

So with my front wings trimmed, my back wing "flat", using my MMX8S and 2050KV motor, with some "100C" 8000mAh SMC packs, I should be able to break 100MPH if I can find a long enough road?
You will maybe come close or just a mph over by all other accounts. The highest I’ve seen reported officially was 97mph but there’s a chance someone with more skill and better lipos could push that. I’m curious myself. I hope you do pop 100 first pass. But it would also surprise me at the same time.

You will maybe come close or just a mph over by all other accounts. The highest I’ve seen reported officially was 97mph but there’s a chance someone with more skill and better lipos could push that. I’m curious myself. I hope you do pop 100 first pass. But it would also surprise me at the same time.

I would expect to have all my new parts installed by the time we thaw out and get dry enough to run it. I scouted one of my Google Maps finds, and I'll have 2500' of smooth, flat bike path to use. I'll be in the center of it, up on my 8' ladder so I can see far enough to be safe.....

I would expect to have all my new parts installed by the time we thaw out and get dry enough to run it. I scouted one of my Google Maps finds, and I'll have 2500' of smooth, flat bike path to use. I'll be in the center of it, up on my 8' ladder so I can see far enough to be safe.....
Can’t wait for the results ????

Thanks for andvice :) i will try BLX185 and 2050kv combo and maybe later go for the MMX8s but due to the werry hight price nearly 700 USD (in Norway) i have to wait until the currency rates for the norwegian kr are better

can you combine MMX8s with a BLX4074 2050kV 4 Pole 6S Brushless Motor ? what about battery contacts? i did think that only OEM parts will fit?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back