Blx85 speed control problem

murrayrugrat

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hi I recently purchased a granite blx NEW with the blx85 speed control. I can not get it to go to DEFAULT SETTINGS unless I go into the programming of the speed control. I have done the process of holding the set button and releasing like Arrma explains but it does not work. I can not get the red and green led to flash simultaneously like Arrma says it will nor will it go back to DEFAULT SETTINGS. Could someone please tell me if their blx85 has the same problem. This is my 2nd speed control. I think it is a error in the process of how to do it in the instructions. Neither of my blx85 will go to DEFAULT SETTINGS. Please help Arrma mechanics

Mberg84

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Raider
Hi I recently purchased a granite blx NEW with the blx85 speed control. I can not get it to go to DEFAULT SETTINGS unless I go into the programming of the speed control. I have done the process of holding the set button and releasing like Arrma explains but it does not work. I can not get the red and green led to flash simultaneously like Arrma says it will nor will it go back to DEFAULT SETTINGS. Could someone please tell me if their blx85 has the same problem. This is my 2nd speed control. I think it is a error in the process of how to do it in the instructions. Neither of my blx85 will go to DEFAULT SETTINGS. Please help Arrma mechanics
I'm having the same problem with my BLX 80. I put it in initially and programmed it to NaMh then bought a LiPO; opened it up again, tried to reprogram it for Lipo (one light flash) probably a good 25-30 times and it won't keep the settings for lipo. Any help anyone?