Kraton BMX Track "Greatest Hits"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
It's too easy to film 3 hours of footage and then pull 5 minutes of your best jumps. I decided to take 30 minutes of video and put together my worst landings. I give you Bickety Bam's "Greatest Hits."

It's too easy to film 3 hours of footage and then pull 5 minutes of your best jumps. I decided to take 30 minutes of video and put together my worst landings. I give you Bickety Bam's "Greatest Hits."

If you're not laughing while you watch this, you're not human. Love the commentary and all those a$$ clenching hits. The Talion into the post was pure gold.

Whahahaha that is truly epic!
Much more fun this way and you don't take yourself too serious, love it.
That Talion wing mount "oohhh come ooon!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BMX tracks are real rc car killers, too narrow and too hard, very unforgiving.
Found that out myself a few weeks ago.
Even managed to hang a Kraton right on the fence from a jump:

??????
Loved the new video bicketybam! It's true, you watch these awesome videos online including yours and as a new guy it's impressive jumping/driving for sure. I used to think I'll get there but now I'm not sure... I don't think I can even crash as good as you! Lol great video... You might be onto something

This was awesome @bicketybam there were some gnarly lawn dart stuft’s in there!

Is that the same track the guy from RC Driver goes to?
It is the same track. I've never met anyone there prior to my last two trips on Monday and Tuesday. Monday I met a guy with a Rustler who was running a little course he made up on the inner portion of the track. Tuesday I met a guy with a crawler. Both said they seen the guy from RC Driver there. I hope to meet him.

It is the same track. I've never met anyone there prior to my last two trips on Monday and Tuesday. Monday I met a guy with a Rustler who was running a little course he made up on the inner portion of the track. Tuesday I met a guy with a crawler. Both said they seen the guy from RC Driver there. I hope to meet him.

It would be cool to run with him for sure. Maybe you could have him as a guest or vice verse since you guys are so close...

I think so. He goes to the same track so I would think he is close.
I only ask because in that part of the state you can get to 3 other states in about a hour. But ya I would assume that you correct. I didn't know I lived around so many celebrities ???

Well done Sir!! The struggle is real!! Lol

Sometimes all you can do is laugh and whisper "SOB...MFer" to yourself. Then pick up the pieces and hope you already have the replacement in the tool box if it broke.

BMX tracks are real rc car killers, too narrow and too hard, very unforgiving.

They are hard on things, but man is it fun to run at them!

The one I found to run at is all grass and the jump faces are wide. I just hope they mow it as this is the first year I've been running there. My last visit was a rough one... mostly nitro related pain. The grass had gotten pretty long. Not sure my stampede 4x4 would do well there unless they mow it down some. It was fine a month or so ago, but now grass is starting to grow.

The main issue I have is not being able to see the approach or if I can see that, I can't see the landing. Unless I'm hitting just the jump I'm standing on. Regardless, it's still very easy to blow 2-3 hours there without realizing it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back