Connecticut BMX track in Meriden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 20 mins from that track and I go there once in a while. For me this track is definitely the best bashing spot I could find around central CT.

Now is a good time to hit the track before the summer bmx racing season starts. I believe they race on Saturdays because one time I went there and couldn't use the track. Also it's best to get there early or else you have to share the track with kids riding around their bikes.

Post something here when u guys plan on going there, would definitely like to do some RC bashing with fellow enthusiasts.

Funny how’s things are sometimes. I’ve known about this track for years as I used to work in Meriden. Went there last week with my Kraton. I don’t bash like you guys do, and I was hoping to use it more like a track. It was to slick to get any traction, and I was getting way to much air when I did hook up! Lol
I like to race my Kraton around in any dirt I can find, which only seems to be baseball fields around here. Then I just saw bicketybams videos. First in Bethel, then in Meriden. I’m in Wethersfield, but I’d still like to get together with you guys if for nothing else than talking Arrma’s.

Last edited:
Funny how’s things are sometimes. I’ve known about this track for years as I used to work in Meriden. Went there last week with my Kraton. I don’t bash like you guys do, and I was hoping to use it more like a track. It was to slick to get any traction, and I was getting way to much air when I did hook up! Lol
I like to race my Kraton around in any dirt I can find, which only seems to be baseball fields around here. Then I just saw bicketybams videos. First in Bethel, then in Meriden. I’m in Wethersfield, but I’d still like to get together with you guys if for nothing else than talking Arrma’s.
Anytime, man. Let us know!

I'm in

I'm thinking about going to this BMX track tomorrow morning (Saturday 5/11/19). I gotta fix a couple of parts on a couple of truggies today and if all goes well I should be bringing the following (Outcast, HobbyKing Berserker, HPI Trophy Flux, and Mini Savage Xs). Let me know if anyone is interested in meeting up. Sorry about the short notice, I wasnt sure if I could go until now).

I'm thinking about going to this BMX track tomorrow morning (Saturday 5/11/19). I gotta fix a couple of parts on a couple of truggies today and if all goes well I should be bringing the following (Outcast, HobbyKing Berserker, HPI Trophy Flux, and Mini Savage Xs). Let me know if anyone is interested in meeting up. Sorry about the short notice, I wasnt sure if I could go until now).
Are you sure they won't be using it for racing?

Good point, just checked their Facebook page and found the 2019 race schedule in one of their posts.

https://m.facebook.com/letthegoodti...556857031389432/?type=3&source=48&__tn__=EH-R

Looks like they race in the evening every Saturday (registration starts at 530pm and the race starts at 7pm). But I plan on being there in the morning probably around 10am.
You and probably a bunch of kids on bikes ☹️ I never go to a BMX track on weekends because there are always people using it. And I won't run if there are kids in bikes. Good luck a d I hope you have the place to yourself ??

You and probably a bunch of kids on bikes ☹ I never go to a BMX track on weekends because there are always people using it. And I won't run if there are kids in bikes. Good luck a d I hope you have the place to yourself ??

Yeah I shall see. But knowing they probably groomed the track for their race I'm not sure if I want to go and ruin the track. I actually wanted to go Sunday but it's going to rain. Maybe I'll just hit another local spot this weekend and go to this track next Friday when I have a day off.

Yeah I shall see. But knowing they probably groomed the track for their race I'm not sure if I want to go and ruin the track. I actually wanted to go Sunday but it's going to rain. Maybe I'll just hit another local spot this weekend and go to this track next Friday when I have a day off.

It’s honestly not usually that busy on the weekends outside of the races, the park doesn’t have that much draw to it because there’s another park 1/8th mile away with a playground and fields. I was actually thinking of going tomorrow as well since I have the day off too. If you’re serious about going, I’ll meet you there

It’s honestly not usually that busy on the weekends outside of the races, the park doesn’t have that much draw to it because there’s another park 1/8th mile away with a playground and fields. I was actually thinking of going tomorrow as well since I have the day off too. If you’re serious about going, I’ll meet you there

OK I can meet you there tomorrow. I have something in the afternoon so I can only do morning. I'm thinking bout getting there around 10am if that works for you.

Yes, @Cirasa and myself and a work friend of mine went yesterday and had a good time. There was a couple people on bikes but we were friendly and shared the track but for the most part we had it to ourselves.
You ever check out that rc dirt track near Southington? I've only been there on my quad... It's on the power line route

Yes, @Cirasa and myself and a work friend of mine went yesterday and had a good time. There was a couple people on bikes but we were friendly and shared the track but for the most part we had it to ourselves.

Yes great fun at Falcon yesterday, @Priortothis thanks for letting me check out your V4 Kraton and awesome to get to see your friend's E-Revo in action too. Hey funny out of all the trucks we brought only the two Arrmas (my V1 Outcast and Priortothis's V4 Kraton) survived the track.

Looking forward to meet some more of you this summer.

You ever check out that rc dirt track near Southington? I've only been there on my quad... It's on the power line route

Do you have any other knowledge about where it is? I’m not sure where you’re talking about. There used to be another bmx track at camp Sloper but they took it down a few years ago.

Do you have any other knowledge about where it is? I’m not sure where you’re talking about. There used to be another bmx track at camp Sloper but they took it down a few years ago.
It's not a BMX track... It appears to be a mini dirt bike track. I remember there being a few jumps there but nothing crazy. Just something to check out if you were local.

It's not a BMX track... It appears to be a mini dirt bike track. I remember there being a few jumps there but nothing crazy. Just something to check out if you were local. View attachment 38069

Oh I know where this this, it used to be a rc store with a outdoor track but it isn’t anymore. If I find some time I may go check it out, it’s in wolcott

Oh I know where this this, it used to be a rc store with a outdoor track but it isn’t anymore. If I find some time I may go check it out, it’s in wolcott
Ya it was a rc shop that's why I put it search but saw they changed to airsoft. There were 2 tracks there I'm pretty sure. I'm about 15 minutes from there

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back