Connecticut BMX track in Meriden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I go it's around 11:00-12:00 on weekdays.
Killer that's typically when we go.. we went this am, got there at noon and just got back to the house.. be cool to bash with you brother.. like to do some side by side backflips with ya man...

Killer that's typically when we go.. we went this am, got there at noon and just got back to the house.. be cool to bash with you brother.. like to do some side by side backflips with ya man...
Just don’t bring your kids. ??‍♂️✌?

Just don’t bring your

Oh man! So that means your showing up to flip our cars back over? You better get to drivin sir, long road to the track... or maybe you don't want a 12 yr old to out drive you so you don't want them there?... lol... hmmmm which is it.. :unsure:;)

See I can be a resident smart a$$ too...

?

love ya dilly! Lol

Oh man! So that means your showing up to flip our cars back over? You better get to drivin sir, long road to the track... or maybe you don't want a 12 yr old to out drive you so you don't want them there?... lol... hmmmm which is it.. :unsure:;)

See I can be a resident smart a$$ too...

?

love ya dilly! Lol
This joke was way inside @Camaroboy383. Go back about two weeks in @bicketybam's posts and you'll know what JD is talking about. If you guys do meet up, be sure to give Ed a hug from me and I hope you guys have a great time. Wish I could join you✌

This joke was way inside @Camaroboy383. Go back about two weeks in @bicketybam's posts and you'll know what JD is talking about. If you guys do meet up, be sure to give Ed a hug from me and I hope you guys have a great time. Wish I could join you✌
Actually the joke is beyond old and not very funny.

Yeah I take things too far sometimes. I’ll let this one go. Sorry if I poked once too many Ed. Just trying to have a little fun is all. No harm meant.

I would love to break all my rigs on that berm jump. I’m sure they would lose radio signal about 5ft beyond the lip. Even if I had a Futaba radio, doubt I could land a jump that far or as graceful as Ed does. Can almost guarantee mine would explode in fireballs like grenades upon impact. Would make for a good video tho.

I am from Orange. I am new to the sport. I wouldn't mind meeting up with some guys to learn some things. I have a 9 year old who is always asking to go places. I have a Traxxas Slash and a busted Stampede at the moment. But Santa is delivering a Kraton for dad and a Granite for my son. So once we get some run time in and maybe work out any kinks I would be down to meet up.

I am from Orange. I am new to the sport. I wouldn't mind meeting up with some guys to learn some things. I have a 9 year old who is always asking to go places. I have a Traxxas Slash and a busted Stampede at the moment. But Santa is delivering a Kraton for dad and a Granite for my son. So once we get some run time in and maybe work out any kinks I would be down to meet up.

Would love to have you guys join us sometime.. its alot of fun, your welcome any time you like.. Saturday's aren't good though...they usually race all day.. we try to go there on sundays or early week days...

Would love to have you guys join us sometime.. its alot of fun, your welcome any time you like.. Saturday's aren't good though...they usually race all day.. we try to go there on sundays or early week days...

Sundays would be best. Work all week and most Saturdays. I will keep an eye in the CT thread to see when someone is going. Ski season starts soon so that takes a bit of our time up but should be able to meet up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back