Connecticut BMX track in Meriden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Priortothis

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Recently took my Kraton to a pretty decent bash spot in Meriden called Falcon Field, there’s some sports fields and a pretty decent bmx track. Nothing huge but they are grooming the jumps as I type this so they have the possibility to get some big air. I have a few pics that aren’t the greatest but it’s a fun spot.
9D14EC5C-FB2C-4F2B-BD77-8E8D17E5B374.jpeg
D9DD4813-0C70-412E-BEA5-5F299C55AF83.jpeg
4943DE76-377D-446D-AFCF-D1BD1F01616C.jpeg

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Type of Event
  1. Bashing
Amenities
  1. Elevated Drivers Stand
I am in North Haven and work in Wallingford. In Meriden all the time. Do they mind the RC guys that you know of?

View attachment 35624

There was a guy grooming the track here today while I was running my truck and he didn’t say anything. I would imagine as long as there isn’t an event going on you’re good.

There was a guy grooming the track here today while I was running my truck and he didn’t say anything. I would imagine as long as there isn’t an event going on you’re good.
I will look up their schedule. I have a good spot here at home but want to get out some. @olds97_lss I have parts ready. ? Thank you for posting this. @Priortothis

Last edited:
Same here, I'm in Southington, I’m pretty much a n00b but would love to hang out and see how it’s done ?
Lessons are free other than the cost of broken parts!

Had a good time but I ended up with two broken trucks. SRR lost steeringand my BRCC broke a wheel axle. I'll work on the videos but here are some pictures for now.

View attachment 36206View attachment 36207View attachment 36208View attachment 36209View attachment 36210View attachment 36211View attachment 36212
Awesome man! How was that track? Anyone there? Was jealous when you posted that you were headed over... It was such a perfect day out! Can't wait to see some video

Awesome man! How was that track? Anyone there? Was jealous when you posted that you were headed over... It was such a perfect day out! Can't wait to see some video

Track was pretty slick so traction was tough. No one was there except an NBC news crew that wanted to interview me about mosquitos. Swear to God. I took a pass, lol. There was a huge puddle of water that my Super Rock Rey found, lol. None of the jumps were huge, but it was still a lot of fun. Definitely easier on the trucks than the track in Bethel. I edited out a ton of video. It would have been boring to watch. I also didn't include my BRCC because something was up with it that I need to figure out. So it's a pretty short and unexciting video. My SRR run got cut short due to a dead servo. That was a bummer. Video will be up soon.

If you ever want to meet up, let me know. Took me less than an hour. And it's a good track to learn on. Nothing that is going to destroy your truck (@Notorious J says "hold my beer")

Track was pretty slick so traction was tough. No one was there except an NBC news crew that wanted to interview me about mosquitos. Swear to God. I took a pass, lol. There was a huge puddle of water that my Super Rock Rey found, lol. None of the jumps were huge, but it was still a lot of fun. Definitely easier on the trucks than the track in Bethel. I edited out a ton of video. It would have been boring to watch. I also didn't include my BRCC because something was up with it that I need to figure out. So it's a pretty short and unexciting video. My SRR run got cut short due to a dead servo. That was a bummer. Video will be up soon.

If you ever want to meet up, let me know. Took me less than an hour. And it's a good track to learn on. Nothing that is going to destroy your truck (@Notorious J says "hold my beer")
Ya, definitely. I have fun Eitherway... If it breaks or not. My track record is pretty horrible as I'm about 50/50 at this point.
It's how I'll learn. I'm pretty close to you in Prospect, Maybe about 45/50 minutes to your town line at least.

I accept the challenge. Can't destroy my truck eh. Look out Connecticut, Notorious J coming soon, hoping to help your hobby store economies.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back