Connecticut BMX track in Meriden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So today I stopped in at this place. Just pulled into the lot. At first I thought the airsoft shop was closed up, but it did appear to be open. The main track in front is overgrown and looks unusable. I saw the path to the rear where it looked to be the dirt and sand track you see in the pic. The path needs to be gone on foot, and there’s a no trespassing sign there. I originally thought I would do the right thing and go inside and ask about perhaps using the rear track. But it’s a run down little shop, and I thought I heard banjo’s playing, so I got the hell out of there. ?
Even if I was looking for an airsoft business I don’t think I go in. Anyway, maybe some more investigation could be done. Perhaps phone call, or if anyone wants to check it further.

What? You went 99% of the way but u didn't take it to the finish line? What's the worst that could've happened? I mean if you go missing we would've cooperated with the police and point them where to look lol.

There's another thread here about a similar dirt track in North Haven, I live close to it and I'll check that out at some point. Last time I tried to go the road was flooded so I had to turn around.

So today I stopped in at this place. Just pulled into the lot. At first I thought the airsoft shop was closed up, but it did appear to be open. The main track in front is overgrown and looks unusable. I saw the path to the rear where it looked to be the dirt and sand track you see in the pic. The path needs to be gone on foot, and there’s a no trespassing sign there. I originally thought I would do the right thing and go inside and ask about perhaps using the rear track. But it’s a run down little shop, and I thought I heard banjo’s playing, so I got the hell out of there. ?
Even if I was looking for an airsoft business I don’t think I go in. Anyway, maybe some more investigation could be done. Perhaps phone call, or if anyone wants to check it further.
The airsoft shop doesn't own the property and if they did they only rent. Everyone that rides through on dirt bikes and atvs hits that area for some quick fun on the way through. I would be shocked if anyone said anything or even heard anything. But that's what it is a sand/dirt track with some jumps

Yeah, I just wanted to see where it was, and by the time I got there I didn’t have much time to look around. Personally I saw a no trespassing sign, so to me that means exactly what is says. I did see some property sale signs, so it’s true it may not be owned by the airsoft business. It could turn out to be good, but my first impression was not good.

Yeah, I just wanted to see where it was, and by the time I got there I didn’t have much time to look around. Personally I saw a no trespassing sign, so to me that means exactly what is says. I did see some property sale signs, so it’s true it may not be owned by the airsoft business. It could turn out to be good, but my first impression was not good.
I'm with you. No trespassing means just that.

Ya it was a rc shop that's why I put it search but saw they changed to airsoft. There were 2 tracks there I'm pretty sure. I'm about 15 minutes from there

Is this the place you are talking about?

Ya looks it but I didn't see any of the jumps in video

Well that guy shoots a ton of how videos there so it must be available to use (I hope). Looks like a good spot to have some fun in. I'd like to bring my SRR there. And it sounds like it is operated by the airsoft place.

Totally understand. Everything is illegal in Connecticut so I pay attention to none of that kind of stuff and just be as respectful and responsible as I can. All atv riding is illegal in Connecticut and most off roading so that rather sucks
Well that guy shoots a ton of how videos there so it must be available to use (I hope). Looks like a good spot to have some fun in. I'd like to bring my SRR there. And it sounds like it is operated by the airsoft place.
Maybe I can meet you there some time. I guess depending on when you go...

Last edited:
Last edited:
I might. It depends on what time you plan on going.
Well, I could go around 12 to Meriden. But I was thinking I may just wait until later this afternoon and head up to RC Madness. Was planning on heading out around 3:30 and figured the BMX track may ne in use at that time. So for me RCM is a safer bet at that time.

Well, I could go around 12 to Meriden. But I was thinking I may just wait until later this afternoon and head up to RC Madness. Was planning on heading out around 3:30 and figured the BMX track may ne in use at that time. So for me RCM is a safer bet at that time.
Maybe next time. RCM is too far for me. Plus I don't do 84 anywhere near rush hour, lol

My friends and I frequent this spot quite often.. typically once a week.. its alot of fun.. maybe we will see you guys there some day.. bash on!

My friends and I frequent this spot quite often.. typically once a week.. its alot of fun.. maybe we will see you guys there some day.. bash on!
I go there every once in a while.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back