Bodies for the Senton 3s BLx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HanDy69

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hi!

Looking for a new body for my Senton as the stock one is pretty much trash by now

I want to ask if anyone have tried Delta Plastik USA bodies, they have a large selection for Slash that will fit Senton most likely with little mods. Any ideas if they are good for bashing? Loving the rally designs they have, but those are like 100$ at my door..

Option number 2 will be a Pro Line body, but in that case I will like to have a smaller body, narrower all around and I'm not sure if that is possible. Any one with a close size wheelbase will work for sure but I like the idea of trugify the Senton. Enlarge the arms with the Typhoon one and put a smaller truck body. Will a body for Traxxas Stampede fit?

Thanks!

I own a Delta Jag GT body and it is pretty nice. I made the mistake of buying the 4mm thick shell and it is super hard to trim. Other than that, no complaints.

I own a Delta Jag GT body and it is pretty nice. I made the mistake of buying the 4mm thick shell and it is super hard to trim. Other than that, no complaints.
Thanks for the heads up, I will keep and eye on them. 4mm thick looks like it will be strong.

But for now I will buy a Pro line body and roll with it.

I really like the proline older pickup or rat rod styles.... will any of those fit or too narrow??

I really like the proline older pickup or rat rod styles.... will any of those fit or too narrow??
That was what I was looking to know, loving the Pro line Chevy C10 body for example but looking at the wheelbase of the Senton it doesn't look like is going to fit nicely. I ended up ordering a Ford F150 true scale from Pro line, will post how it turns out.

Anything they list in the Short Course category should fit. ??

I was looking into getting the Toyota tundra proline body for the senton but never painted rc body before so not sure i can get a senton replacement for $60ish and not worry about painting

Not yet. My LHS just started stocking McAllister bodies, not that one yet, but I'm looking. It looks to fit very similarly to a beetle body, so its probably bye-bye nerf bars and dirt guards. Worst case, I have to use different body mounts or rig a body-lift. I'll lift a new body before I cut fenders.

I just can't destroy my Arrma body. The shock towers have put good dents in it, the grille is twisted, and the back bumper keeps catching and twisting the rear. But it soldiers on. Nowhere near worth replacing yet.

And I just bought a MERV...

Does anyone know if the vaterra chevy c10 will fit on a senton or do i have to change chassis or body mounts?

I was looking into getting the Toyota tundra proline body for the senton but never painted rc body before so not sure i can get a senton replacement for $60ish and not worry about painting
Learn how to paint or pay to have it done. 🤷‍♂️
Never doing it before is a moot point. You try, learn, or $pay$.
Your call.
If you're willing to paint it opens up many more choices.👍

i put the proline c 10 on a tamiya blackfoot chassis, the rear wheel wells are about 1/4 inch short for that setup. i moved it to the senton and it is wrong. i wont recommend that setup. as for paint, make sure the body is 100% clean. use some quality alcohol for the final clean. use a swab for the tight corners or the paint will pull away as it dries.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back