Kraton Bodies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulB90

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Outcast 8s
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Typhon 6s
Anyone have a list of bodies that fit the K8S with minimal to no modding/cutting needed?? I would appreciate it I tried looking here for a thread but can't find any? Thank you!

Yes thank you @KevinC !! I'm familiar with these ones but I'm honestly looking for a different type of style body, like a Ford raptor, Dodge Ram a truck if there are any that can fit?? Or like a buggy or trophy truck also I know the Mojave body will fit and I can put the roll cage in it but idk if I want to do that one yet

The 1/5 scale Redcat truck bodies fit. You will need to remove the rear wing and make some longer body posts. Pic is with the body just sitting on the stock body mounts.

393F5FB8-9597-4EFE-B93A-AEDDD6B61FB0.jpeg

The 1/5 scale Redcat truck bodies fit. You will need to remove the rear wing and make some longer body posts. Pic is with the body just sitting on the stock body mounts.

View attachment 106048
You know what that's hilarious, I saved a picture of this body in my phone cause I wanted to see if it would fit haha I like it it's nice thank you for clearing that up for me!! So longer body posts and take off the wing, check but how are u making the body posts longer with what??

View attachment 106048
Is there longer ones you can buy or how do you make them longer? I want to make sure I do it the right way you know. @RCmadness

Is there longer ones you can buy or how do you make them longer? I want to make sure I do it the right way you know. @RCmadness

I haven’t been able to find any longer body posts off the shelf that will work. I’m going to make some with aluminum round stock from the hardware store. Cut to length, drill some holes in the round stock for body clips.

Damn lol well I don't have the right tools to do all that right now. Sucks I'm going to have to figure something out

Thats an R5 body. Redcat actually recalled all of the R5's due to the factory not using threadlock on key components. All of the original R5 owners were tracked down by Redcat and forced to send the truck back. Some actually wanted to keep the truck but eventually gave in to Redcat and sent their trucks back. CRAZY STORY!

Thats an R5 body. Redcat actually recalled all of the R5's due to the factory not using threadlock on key components. All of the original R5 owners were tracked down by Redcat and forced to send the truck back. Some actually wanted to keep the truck but eventually gave in to Redcat and sent their trucks back. CRAZY STORY!
Wow that is ridiculous! At least I can find the bodies still lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back