Kraton Body Clip Retainers 1/10 Scale AR390165

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
I bought the body clip retainers AR390165 because I lost a few of my old ones, but now this happened: The new ones with the same exact part number as written in the exploded view, are way smaller and thinner than the old ones is that correct?
Here is a picture to compare them:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cRhj5MaUJZ7hmNxEP3xR2fJVij5N6H_7/view?usp=sharing
I mean the new ones are easier to pull out, but in my case, the bigger and thicker old ones were better for me as a hard basher where pins can get lost very easily.
I am confused, maybe someone has an answer to that.

I am not home rn, but the one you have in your photo is the correct size. Just slide out the smaller clip and insert the original one you have.
Sure the old ones have the correct size and I want them again but new ones are smaller. I think you don't understand my problem the one I have is the old one out of my kraton 4s. but the new ones do not have the size as the old big ones

Sure the old ones have the correct size and I want them again but new ones are smaller. I think you don't understand my problem the one I have is the old one out of my kraton 4s. but the new ones do not have the size as the old big ones

The granite uses the smaller clips.. I know the 390165 is what the exploded view shows but it is incorrect... The 4s line uses the larger 6s clips.. so order a set for a Kraton 6s or outcast, or any 6s rig and you will have what you want..👍

Ar390178

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back