body clips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes after the first run they actually bend and it makes them such a pain to remove. I was using the ebay Traxxas body clips and they work much better. But I am giving the "Pro-line" body cap things a try.
Says 24 per pack but I got 28 https://www.ebay.com/itm/362631137292
I really wanted to like those things and put them on a couple builds. I then found it too tedious to get them on and off, and I lost them with stunning regularity. They look great though, and you put a lot smaller hole in the body.

I really wanted to like those things and put them on a couple builds. I then found it too tedious to get them on and off, and I lost them with stunning regularity. They look great though, and you put a lot smaller hole in the body.
I have a love hate relationship with them, they do a much better job of holding the body on, but as you mentioned they are rather tedious to remove. I haven't lost any of mine but I have broke a few when I ran them on my Outcast 6s.

I wish someone would come up with a better body mounting solution, I know Traxxas has that clipless system but the bodies fly off and they have revised it a few times now, X-Maxx was the initial version, then it was revised with the Sledge and now they changed it again for the XRT. The XRT system seems to work much better than the prior versions but alas Traxxas doesn't want anyone else using it............. bunch of pecker heads. They should really work with the other rc manufacturers to make a clipless body mounting system that actually works and will work with any car instead of hogging it to themselves.

Made these out of coat hanger
20230330_172509.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back