Granite Body Clips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aloring3

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Do they make a body mount system I can install on my Granite Mega 4x4 so I don't have to put these clips in everytime and can just screw on a cap. I put them on my sons slash and it seems a lot easier.
Thanks
Rick

Body clips are a lot easier if you spread them out a little. They go on and off super easy after that.

I will try that tomorrow. Tonight one got under my nail and it hurt! Thanks
Seems like I saw that somebody used the proline screw on caps on Arrma posts. You'd have to drill out the top of each post and get the set screw in place.

https://www.prolineracing.com/performance-parts/pro-line-body-mount-thumbwasher-kit.asp

1588274328421.png

Seems like I saw that somebody used the proline screw on caps on Arrma posts. You'd have to drill out the top of each post and get the set screw in place.

https://www.prolineracing.com/performance-parts/pro-line-body-mount-thumbwasher-kit.asp

View attachment 77729
I use these on my Kraton Ruckus and Torment, you have to cut the nubs off the top of the body mounts and drill holes to use them, I'll snap some pictures when I get home if I remember. Someone bump this at about 6pm mountain standard time.

Alternatively if you have a dremel and some M4 screws you can use these too https://www.ebay.com/itm/362631137292 I ordered a 24 pack and the guy sent me 28 of them. I bought these last November and so far I have had the insert pull out of 1 of them.

Last edited:
I use these on my Kraton Ruckus and Torment, you have to cut the nubs off the top of the body mounts and drill holes to use them, I'll snap some pictures when I get home if I remember. Someone bump this at about 6pm mountain standard time.

Alternatively if you have a dremel and some M4 screws you can use these too https://www.ebay.com/itm/362631137292 I ordered a 24 pack and the guy sent me 28 of them. I bought these last November and so far I have had the insert pull out of 1 of them.
Seems like printed ones could offer more color and design possibilities too.

Seems like printed ones could offer more color and design possibilities too.
Yeah except he only makes black ones.....

Maybe we could get @jondilly1974 or one of the other guys with 3d printers to jump on this. I have some spare ones still that I could send out so you guys can reverse engineer them.

Yeah except he only makes black ones.....

Maybe we could get @jondilly1974 or one of the other guys with 3d printers to jump on this. I have some spare ones still that I could send out so you guys can reverse engineer them.
Pics or it can’t happen ???‍♂️

What you want printed? Is it just the nuts?
I didn't want them printed was just saying that I'm sure one of you guys could probably make them and in different colors, you just so happened to be the only one who I could think of off the top of my head.

I would go longer than that, the biggest complaint I see about the proline ones is that the set screws are too short and pull out. I'm almost positive I used 18mm screws.

I have em on my Slash and have been ok but I also don't beat it like I do my Arrma trucks.
One thing I think is nice about the PL nuts is they have metal inside to screw into. Wasn't able to tell if the ebay guy's nuts are reinforced in the same way.
Off topic: I also have the PL extended system and for the same reason I don't adore RPM, the PL plastic is softer and almost too pliable. Which could be a good thing of course but feels wobbly to me and the body doesn't feel so stout. I do run RPM bumper on the Kraton and Slash but haven't purchased arms for anything yet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back