Fireteam Body cracked at front body post

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SyncR

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Notorious
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
So I got my fireteam yesterday, when it first launched really didn't like the car but it's grown on my massively.

I've had body on and off few times and always struggled getting it back on right and last night when putting it back on it cracked from body post hole to screw hole, is this common issue with them? I have pretty much every 6S arrma and never had body crack like this, especially on a car with so little use.

I've got some goop like glue and drywall tape, gonna try and reinforce the panels

This hasn't happened to me yet and I've had mine out a dozen times. I can see how it would happen though. I always have to wiggle around the body to get it to line up perfectly. It has to line up with the front/rear bumpers, 4 body support posts (not the ones with clips), it rests on the center brace above the diff, and then the 2 rear and 1 front body posts with clips. It's a lot.

That’s why I don’t use single body posts anymore and always integrate Mojave double springs for rigidity and flexibility with custom stuff now.

Here’s how I reinforce the body after post area cracks.

B067D73B-8C0F-4A7D-84CD-0D48D3BBF577.jpeg

4D0346F8-79FC-4582-A6E8-466A0ACA5E35.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back