Kraton Body decals without shell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scroll to the bottom of that link I posted. They have decals for 3.99 ?
Scroll to the bottom of that link I posted. They have decals for 3.99 ?
Screenshot_20200513-215206_Chrome.jpg

ohhhhh. You want the actual stickers on the body lol. Sorry bro ??‍♂️

Main thing is that it’s super easy to get a scanner and copy them?

I was VERY careful when I peeled the ones off my Limitless. I stuck them down to some polyethylene sheet I had In case I wanted to peel them back off and attempt to reuse them.

I have a decent flat bed scanner and an HP color laser printer. Who makes a clear film to print on, and does it take "special" ($$$$) toner cartridges?

I've seen places that sell a water-transfer sheet you can print on to make "regular" decals, but don't recall seeing anything to make a "sticker" with.

Got any quicklinks for a HOWTO??

I was VERY careful when I peeled the ones off my Limitless. I stuck them down to some polyethylene sheet I had In case I wanted to peel them back off and attempt to reuse them.

I have a decent flat bed scanner and an HP color laser printer. Who makes a clear film to print on, and does it take "special" ($$$$) toner cartridges?

I've seen places that sell a water-transfer sheet you can print on to make "regular" decals, but don't recall seeing anything to make a "sticker" with.

You need a plotter to cut them. You need to make the file with the cut lines and all.
I have copied and completely redesigned the patterns to not be copyrighted.

I think most print shops can print them for you. I also heard that most sign shops can even print with pre-cuts. As for links just search youtube for making or printing decals.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back