Granite Body fit for granite v3 blx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The V3 Granites have taller body posts. The holes will line up, but the body does not extend down as far as the V3 Granite body. FYI the V3 Granite body is much stronger than the V2. I have a V2 Granite (same body as the AR402256) and I replaced the body with the V3 version. The V2 bodies have those rear wheel flares which makes the back end very flat horizontally, so it gets bent and then cracks really easily. The V3 body has longer sides with more vertically flat surface area and resists bends much better. It's a very sturdy body in general.

The V3 Granites have taller body posts. The holes will line up, but the body does not extend down as far as the V3 Granite body. FYI the V3 Granite body is much stronger than the V2. I have a V2 Granite (same body as the AR402256) and I replaced the body with the V3 version. The V2 bodies have those rear wheel flares which makes the back end very flat horizontally, so it gets bent and then cracks really easily. The V3 body has longer sides with more vertically flat surface area and resists bends much better. It's a very sturdy body in general.
I took a used granite v3 and the bodywork is missing.
I am interested in that the bodywork I mentioned above has the holes that coincide with the supports.
for resistance it is not a problem, then I reinforce the bodywork.
I only care that it goes to the supports without problems

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back