Big Rock Body for BRCC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverado86

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Voltage
Ok so my BRCC body has seen enough bashing time to get a replacement, I see OEM ones on ebay for $40-50 but would like to change it up does anyone know what fits and what doesn't because of our longer wheel base. I really have my eye on this one from proline

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190320-103028_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190320-103028_Chrome.jpg
    362.1 KB · Views: 326
  • Screenshot_20190320-103041_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190320-103041_Chrome.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 204
Ok so my BRCC body has seen enough bashing time to get a replacement, I see OEM ones on ebay for $40-50 but would like to change it up does anyone know what fits and what doesn't because of our longer wheel base. I really have my eye on this one from proline
Any 1/10 scale body should fit I could be wrong just might have to cut different body holes

I ran across that body last night. I'm really thinking about getting it just to see if it will work.

I am unsure of the HPI body, but the Proline bodies you listed will not fit the BRCC. The wheelbase on a 1/10 scale MT body is too short. The 72 chevy you listed also has a wheelbase that is too short. I run a Proline body for the T-Maxx 3.3/Revo 3.3, and with higher front body posts and T-Bone Racing front & rear bumpers it fits flush.

Aww man was loving that new Silverado
look to, Got a part number for the higher body post mounts? Thank you

I am unsure of the HPI body, but the Proline bodies you listed will not fit the BRCC. The wheelbase on a 1/10 scale MT body is too short. The 72 chevy you listed also has a wheelbase that is too short. I run a Proline body for the T-Maxx 3.3/Revo 3.3, and with higher front body posts and T-Bone Racing front & rear bumpers it fits flush.

Wricksta, where did you get the body extension from? Do you have the part number?

The one I linked to was a 1/8 scale version and is .2 inches shorter than the stock Big Rock Crew Cab body. However you are right that all of the Pro-Line 1/10 scale Monster Truck bodies are way too short for the BRCC

You guys find an alternate BRCC body you like yet? Or that'll fit?
Too bad that 72 Chevy is short cause it would be exactly what I'm looking for.

When you're searching, look for bodies that are 6" wide and around 17" long. 1/10 monster trucks bodies are sized to fit 1/10 monster trucks (stampede, granite). The BRCC is a 1/10 short course truck chassis (slash, senton) , and for that size you need a 1/8 scale monster truck body (emaxx , tmaxx, erevo, etc.).

You guys find an alternate BRCC body you like yet? Or that'll fit?
Too bad that 72 Chevy is short cause it would be exactly what I'm looking for.
The one I linked to is the 1/8th scale version so the 1972 Chevy should fit the BRCC just fine.

That '72 body won't work, regardless of if it is an 1/8th body. The wheelbase is too short for the BRCC.

The body I am using has a wheelbase of 13.3", whereas the '72 body has a wheelbase of 11.4." Look at the specs.

When you're searching, look for bodies that are 6" wide and around 17" long. 1/10 monster trucks bodies are sized to fit 1/10 monster trucks (stampede, granite). The BRCC is a 1/10 short course truck chassis (slash, senton) , and for that size you need a 1/8 scale monster truck body (emaxx , tmaxx, erevo, etc.).
Thank you very much for helping me simplify this search for a body.
As I've mentioned before, I really don't know what to measure or how to be sure I can choose a body that will fit... And it's more than my BRCC, ...any truck. It may seem easy for vets in the hobby but I just wish to know what's important to measure and compare....which you've really helped me with. lol I've searched many times online for a formula or system and maybe I'm overthinking something again. haha. Just want to buy with confidence.
If I can line up the wheel wells and width, I can figure out how to fit it with extended mounts, Proline, etc. I want old school trucks and thought I prefer Ford but that old Chevy is clean with the regular cab.

Also Thanks to @wricksta for helping me keep it simple in my head. I'm an over-thinker and a tight-ass and don't want to spend for a loss. No LHS relationship makes it more challenging to find what I need. (y)(y)(y)??:oops:

Glad I could help @crimsonfancy

Here's the link to the Proline body I use. Hopefully you can find a body to your liking with the same specs. I have more pics of the body fitment on my BRCC thread.
https://www.prolineracing.com/bodies/ford-f-150-svt-raptor-clear-body-mt.asp
Thank you very much! (y):D Love the short bed on that F-150 and I could definitely work with that. Looking for short and stout and especially old school. Now that you've helped me know what to look for, I'm on!

Thank you very much! (y):D Love the short bed on that F-150 and I could definitely work with that. Looking for short and stout and especially old school. Now that you've helped me know what to look for, I'm on!
@wricksta , I'm looking but not sure how to quickly find the thread you created on the BRCC for your body. At your profile now I see plenty good stuff though!

edit: subbed to your yt content though! Nice!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back