Kraton Body mounting solution?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy15086

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
So I am building a "Krajove" and want to use the Mojave EXB body. I have the Mojave shock towers, mounting post brackets and mounting posts. It is waaaay far from clearing the tires! Does anyone know how I can customize the post mounting? I even inverted the post mounts and it doesn't help enough. I am also wondering how long of a hub extender I could use and still be durable and stable. Maybe a combination of both. I am trying not to cut the body or go with smaller wheels/tires but that might be necessary. Hope not!

I used 23mm extenders for a long time and nothing ever went bad. It was for actually exactly what you are building. I was running backflip LP tires and even still had to trim the fenders a bit

I used 23mm extenders for a long time and nothing ever went bad. It was for actually exactly what you are building. I was running backflip LP tires and even still had to trim the fenders a bit
Thanks man! Any advise on good 23mm extenders? 🤔

Last edited:
I am wondering about raising the body higher. Is there anything out there for custom body mounting parts? I am thinking about making something myself.

I am wondering about raising the body higher. Is there anything out there for custom body mounting parts? I am thinking about making something myself.
I just got some on eBay lol. But just bash it might have them as well I don't remember

Just Bash It has 20mm extenders. Very good quality albeit a little pricey but worth every penny. There's some on Amazon that go out as far as 30mm. Those aren't that bad either but the JBI ones are on another level in terms of fit and finish.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back