Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Body pin rubber pull tab detached from body

Discussion in 'Outcast' started by Cirasa, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Cirasa

Cirasa Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Fury
    Any tips on how to shove the rubber pull tab back into the hole on the body? Mine just randomly popped out and I tried pull it back in from the under side with a pair of pliers and I ripped the tip off. Thanks in advance.

2. robl45

robl45 Well-Known Member

I'm guessing if it popped out, it probably ripped or something so it probably won't stay. The two front ones on mine pulled out.

3. Cirasa

Cirasa Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Fury
    Mine popped out and it's still in perfect shape....until i ripped a small portion of the tip when i tried to pull it back in with pliers. Now it's annoying cuz i have to remember to carry just one body pin...

4. Toiletpimp

Toiletpimp Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Typhon
    Push it through with a tiny screw driver. Just be careful and take your time.

5. Iamtheoutcast

Iamtheoutcast Premium Member!
    Premium Member

Arrma RC's:
    Kraton, Outcast, Typhon
    Use a awle. Or dental hook to pull it back thro 20180414_052601.jpg

• Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer