Body pins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72Z15SS

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
  2. Nero
  3. Raider
I am so glad Arrma has those little body pin keepers on the bodies! My Son and I out in the yard running our cars (His Raider and my other brand) and I came in to change battery packs and lost a body clip somewhere inside. I know I took all 4 off but I'll be darn if I can find one of them!!! No spares left either...:mad:

One of my favorite things on my new kraton. I've lost so many on my son's car. I now use key rings. I work at a dealership and I get bags of them. They work great

I found it in the trashcan next to my workbench. Must have been mixed in with the leaves I pulled out of the chassis?o_O

They are really nice but if you damage them it's a lot more expensive to fix than just replacing a pin. My Nero bash body has one torn one that needs replaced but the body is so trashed that it's just not worth it. I'm saving the new set for the blue body I have hanging in the basement. I'll probably get that one out after I rebuild I'm the spring.

They are really nice but if you damage them it's a lot more expensive to fix than just replacing a pin. My Nero bash body has one torn one that needs replaced but the body is so trashed that it's just not worth it. I'm saving the new set for the blue body I have hanging in the basement. I'll probably get that one out after I rebuild I'm the spring.
Being a Mechanic for so many years I taught my self a lot, including fabricating things on my own to fix something or make something unavailable at the local store.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back