Body skid plates courtesy of Camaroboy383

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an update on the giveaway skid kits..

all winner's kits were shipped out today, tracking info will be posted to each of you guy's through pm..?

Congrats again to all the winner's, and thank you to all that joined in on the giveaway...

Happy new year's to you all...✌

Thank you again for such a cool giveaway...even though I wasn’t a winner...congrats to the winners!! ????

Technically these are from the Christmas giveaway thread but it's locked so couldn't post there. Also won a set here on the contest so figured I'd post a pic of them installed on the new Granite 3s body I got for Christmas. Thanks again bro!! @Camaroboy383
IMG_20201228_183912887.jpg

IMG_20201228_184034553.jpg
IMG_20201228_184115135.jpg

Last edited:
Mine are still stuck in the mail. They’ve been at a holding facility 40mins away for over a week... I still can’t decide which body to get for my k6s v4 and add my skids to. That finisher body looks killer! I’m excited to paint up a body and add some protection to it!

I don't mean to hijack this page, but with the original thread being locked, I have a question.
I sent a package to @Ginglehopper in December. I wasnt able to have tracking put on it but I did choose the option to return to sender(at my expense) if package wasnt delivered or claimed.
Ginglehopper hasn't gotten it yet, and I'm not sure about international delivery times. Or if it even matters I used his Forum name with his address. But Canada to States isnt overseas or anything. Should this have been delivered by now?

I don't mean to hijack this page, but with the original thread being locked, I have a question.
I sent a package to @Ginglehopper in December. I wasnt able to have tracking put on it but I did choose the option to return to sender(at my expense) if package wasnt delivered or claimed.
Ginglehopper hasn't gotten it yet, and I'm not sure about international delivery times. Or if it even matters I used his Forum name with his address. But Canada to States isnt overseas or anything. Should this have been delivered by now?

There are several things that can get the package jammed up in customs.. one would be how it was labeled.. it's always best to label rc parts as (toy car parts) or (toy parts).. if the package did get caught in customs it can take quite a while before it is released..

There are several things that can get the package jammed up in customs.. one would be how it was labeled.. it's always best to label rc parts as (toy car parts) or (toy parts).. if the package did get caught in customs it can take quite a while before it is released..
True. I had the shocks labeled as "shocks" and that threw a red flag as pressurized items have to be handled differently. I ended going to my post office for help as the online customs form was giving me trouble. I advised them that these shocks are not pressurized and they advised me to take the oil out of the shocks. There was a good chance the American customs would open them up to inspect for contraband.
Thanks for the info though and hopefully Ginglehopper gets them soon.
@Ginglehopper

True. I had the shocks labeled as "shocks" and that threw a red flag as pressurized items have to be handled differently. I ended going to my post office for help as the online customs form was giving me trouble. I advised them that these shocks are not pressurized and they advised me to take the oil out of the shocks. There was a good chance the American customs would open them up to inspect for contraband.
Thanks for the info though and hopefully Ginglehopper gets them soon.
@Ginglehopper

That would most likely be the culprit.. I'm sure they will show up eventually..👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back