Body skid plates courtesy of Camaroboy383

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@WoodiE @Camaroboy383 Are you guys gunna draw some names? This closed on monday no?

I'm sure he will get to it when he has the chance.. be patient, it's the holidays and times are busy/ crazy.. no need to rush, there is enough of that going on with the holiday...?

Two things. I want to thank everyone for being patient with me in finishing up giveaway. Having a very unexpected death in the family has been rough, but today is a new day. Just as important I want to thank @Camaroboy383 for making this giveaway possible. This isn't something that's even expected from our ArrmaForum Vendors to provide items from giveaways (though many do), but to see a member step up and make something like this happen is pretty special - so really, Thank you @Camaroboy383!

So without any further ado lets find out our winners shall we?! :D

Our first winner belongs to #79 who belongs to @Custnam

Second winner is: #98 who belongs to @Edough13

Third winner is: #230 who belongs to @extremeengineer

And our fourth winner is: #300 who belongs to @Peteyk49

Congrats to all the winners and a big thanks to everyone that joined this giveaway and again to @Camaroboy383 for making this happen.

Winners - Please send a PM to @Camaroboy383 with your name and shipping address. If any other info is needed @Camaroboy383 will let you know!

Congratulations to all the winners! ?..

As woodie said please send me a pm with all your shipping info and I will get the kits out to all the winners..?

I want to thank all who joined in for the giveaway, And a huge thanks to @WoodiE for making it all possible for us to come together as a community...?

Congrats again to all the winners..?✌

Congrats to all the winners and a huge thanks to @Camaroboy383 and @WoodiE for making it happen. Condolensces and best wishes to @WoodiE and his family. I help a lot of families deal with loss on just about a daily basis and it is always harder this time of year and especially so when it is unexpected... Thanks for sticking with it and many blessings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back