Outcast Body stickers gone...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Outcaster

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
So I decided to take most of the stickers off the Outcast. I felt the stickers cluttered up the great body design and paint. Just left the one with the wings, looked kinda retro. Here are a few pics to see how it looks.

P1020493.JPG P1020495.JPG P1020499.JPG P1020502.JPG

I love the look. You just need to add a before shot. Did you have to do anything special to peel them off?

Looks good !!!
Looks like it needs a bashing though. My body is almost rooted the rear shock tower has punched through the back quarter and the rear wing arms have busted through the tray love this truck big time what's a new body worth $100 ??

I love the look. You just need to add a before shot. Did you have to do anything special to peel them off?
Pretty simple, just pulled the small stickers off. The side Outcast 6s and front hood Arrma above the grill were attached to other stickers for the grill and side door trim. I just took a x-acto knife and trimmed where I wanted the sticker to come off then peeled it off. Wing stickers just peeled off. Attached before pics.
arac3313.jpg P1020415.JPG

Looks good !!!
Looks like it needs a bashing though. My body is almost rooted the rear shock tower has punched through the back quarter and the rear wing arms have busted through the tray love this truck big time what's a new body worth $100 ??

Yeah, need to get it out for sure. Bought it on Dec 12th but the weather has been bad here and been super busy + gets dark early so I haven't had a chance yet. Shelf queen right now, got a few upgrades to add before I get it out anyways.

Sounds like you're having a blast with yours, the weather's a bit more favourable for bashing for you!

The exact replacement body is $54.99 on Tower's site, backordered until February. They're listed at $73.99 CDN $ at my LHS.

I like the minimal look too. I bought a new body for my kraton and left most of the stickers off. I think it looks better that way.

Yup- I plan on taking the stickers off my Notorious when it shows up.

I like a sticker or two on these things D .. That said I had a nightmare peeling them off my Typhon 3S. They left a horrible residue that I couldn't get off with either nail polish remover or Crsco oil. Had to elbow grease with my thumb and a rag a lot to get it completely off.

I like a sticker or two on these things D .. That said I had a nightmare peeling them off my Typhon 3S. They left a horrible residue that I couldn't get off with either nail polish remover or Crsco oil. Had to elbow grease with my thumb and a rag a lot to get it completely off.

wd40 usually removes sticker residue. Then I use DA to remove the WD40 residue.

I did the same to my notorious on the weekend, then thought it looked too plain so added some different stickers on it.

20190918_071551.jpg

I like the sticker package of the OC.?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back