Granite Bought a granite today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What you can do is remove the center drive shaft then stick a 2mm driver into the slipper. Hold down tight and roll the car forward(keep pressure on the driver, it will try to spin). Keep going until the tires lock up. After that happens roll it backwards until the tires just start to spin. That's what I did with my Big Rock. Since I installed a new pinion in my Vorteks, I adjusted it manually since I had the whole motor out.

What you can do is remove the center drive shaft then stick a 2mm driver into the slipper. Hold down tight and roll the car forward(keep pressure on the driver, it will try to spin). Keep going until the tires lock up. After that happens roll it backwards until the tires just start to spin. That's what I did with my Big Rock. Since I installed a new pinion in my Vorteks, I adjusted it manually since I had the whole motor out.
Ugh… I need to do this tomorrow as I forgot when I had the motor out this morning. Thanks for the reminder lol

Take the motor housing out, remove the cover and take out the slipper. Tighten it up and then loosen it by one and a quarter rotation. That's what I do with mine because I seem to have an issue with blowing drive shafts. 🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back