Kraton Bought a v2 Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulybatz

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I HAVE A KRATON V2 ON THE WAY......I HAVE read a LOT!!!

I will post pics when it arrives....looking for an extra battery or two...and it is worked...truly RTR so I am excited....

Need some tire suggestions, etc??? I don't even know how to change them?

Great car. Run the stock tires until they wear out unless you have lots of money. Then for dirt I like the backflips that come on the Outcast. Concrete, buy another set of stock tires as they are cheap on ebay. Better to spend the money on a decent set of hex drivers, battery charger and a battery or two. Download the manual and read it. Also the pictures in there are worth a thousand words. Have fun with it!

Thank you so much!!!

It comes with a 6s...should I get another 6s or a 4s?

I tend to run the Kraton on 6s all the time. I'll put in 4s to let my wife drive or anyone else who shows interest who wants to try it. Very easy to drive on 4s but 6s is where its at. Big heavy car needs a big heavy battery. You will most likely end up with a collection of batteries so I say get another 6 and a 4s to start.

What size and brand 4s....also newbie question. Is there something I have to do specially with Settings or anything to swap between the 4S and 6S batteries?

What size and brand 4s....also newbie question. Is there something I have to do specially with Settings or anything to swap between the 4S and 6S batteries?
when you are running a single battery, there is a loop that you plug into one of the connectors coming off the ESC. Ok there is nothing to change in the actual settings on the ESC.

Edit. I misread your question. if you are just switching from a 4S battery to a 6S battery, there is nothing you need to change.

They are fast as poop on any 6s setup...!!! get a 4s for jumping...They are only like $70...Do not buy a used battery....

Power hobby has a few diff configurations for an xt90 connection....They have a high mah 4s and 6s...Based on what I have seen people running who have a lot of experience its always a 5000-5400 mah 50c whether 6s or 4s... I run 5200 lectron pro but i am gonna go to power hobby on my next battery purchase...

The battery I got with the car is SMC
6S
90c

That company doesn't even make it anymore seems sick fast. I'm charging it now.

I also have no idea what it means.

This is the plug. I believe it's Traxxas

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 37
It's pretty crazy. That's why I'm not sure what goes in. Is that a traxxas plug...

So

4s 5000-5400 50c
What voltage????
Is what you suggest?

no...my traxxas plug has round prongs.. yeah, a 5000 ish 50c will be priced good and be plenty...I get like 15-20 min of run time on mine....Unless Im on street going full speed back and forth..Then like 7 min

50c is discharge...That is just how fast the rc burns the battery...the 1/8 stuff is good on 50c from what i have read...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back