bought brand new piece and it does not fit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidD

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton EXB
Due to the whobbling of the rear wheels of a Felony and after inspecting that the bearings were in good shape, I noticed that the rear wheel axis were a bit weared in the insides, closer to the nuts. In my opinion, that makes sense as the cause for the whobbling of the rear wheels.

So I decided to order the pieces (AR310484) based on the the schema provided by HH for the car and, to my surprise, they were not the same as the ones mounted originally in the car (see picture below).

xgbunNu.png

As one can see the old one is shorter and can be mounted in the wheel axle without any problem. In the new one, the hole in the wheel axle does not match the hole in the wheel hex :(

Any ideas?

Strange because it looks like your old one is the one that should go on the front of the Felony (ara311035) and the new one should go on the rear (ar310484/arac9416).
Looks like someone ‘tuned’ it to make the front hexes work for the rear. Did you buy the Felony brand new or used? If used than the previous owner probably ran four identical tires instead of the bigger stock rear tires.

There’s 2 different ones for the front and rear of the felony part #’s ar310484, & ara311035..
The ones you got are the front I believe. And you need the ones for the rear .
I always check arrma parts list for my specific vehicle. If you go to the arrma site and select your rig, it will have a replacement parts tab you can cli to see most parts in my experience.

Strange because it looks like your old one is the one that should go on the front of the Felony (ara311035) and the new one should go on the rear (ar310484/arac9416).
Looks like someone ‘tuned’ it to make the front hexes work for the rear. Did you buy the Felony brand new or used? If used than the previous owner probably ran four identical tires instead of the bigger stock rear tires.
Brand new. That's why I'm also confused
There’s 2 different ones for the front and rear of the felony part #’s ar310484, & ara311035..
The ones you got are the front I believe. And you need the ones for the rear .
I always check arrma parts list for my specific vehicle. If you go to the arrma site and select your rig, it will have a replacement parts tab you can cli to see most parts in my experience.
I did order the ones I want to replace, i.e., the rear ones (look at the code of the package). But, it looks like my rig was built using the front ones in the four wheels
In this video, one can see that the rear wheel hex are as the ones I show (
)
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back