Typhon Bought my 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NovarageRC

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Just bought my Typhon 3s off eBay. I actually bought the one that T-Bone Racing used for designing the armor, so I have a cool story to go with it. Didn't have to wait for it to come back in stock, and the truck was never ran, so basically open-box brand new! Okay, now I have to wait for it to get here, time to stare at the mailbox for days.

THANKS! I am pumped! I have had and sold a few Traxxas vehicles over the years, been looking for that perfect vehicle for me, never found it with them. Forgot to include: Comes with the T-Bone front bumper, rear wheelie bar and the chassis skid plate cover, installed.

THANKS! I am pumped! I have had and sold a few Traxxas vehicles over the years, been looking for that perfect vehicle for me, never found it with them. Forgot to include: Comes with the T-Bone front bumper, rear wheelie bar and the chassis skid plate cover, installed.
I was wondering if you’d get some installed tbone goodies

Congrats! I was watching that item and had my finger hovering over the Buy It Now button last night! That's a piece of Arrma history right there LOL! Literally ready to rock!

Congrats! I was watching that item and had my finger hovering over the Buy It Now button last night! That's a piece of Arrma history right there LOL! Literally ready to rock!

Woke up, saw it, thought about it for about 5 minutes, and clicked.

Woke up, saw it, thought about it for about 5 minutes, and clicked.
Awesome! I noticed TBR is selling their 6S test model as well, although it's a bit beat LOL.
s-l1600.jpg

Yeah, a couple of the cars they listed are "USED", how do you think they get those front page action pictures lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back